Digital Gold vs Physical Gold Investment: Which is More Profitable?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Many people tend to choose gold as an investment instrument, but problems arise because there are two versions of digital gold and physical gold, and gold investors must choose which one is better and profitable. Physical gold can be directly deposited by investors while digital gold is stored on investment platforms in the form of websites and mobile apps. The minimum purchase of digital gold is around $7, while buying physical gold is a minimum of 0.5 grams or around $34. But everyone's preferences will be different, what do you think?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always invest in physical gold. I don't know which one is more profitable now, but it doesn't matter much in my opinion. Some like to do things the traditional way and some like to do things the modern way.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I buy physical gold coins from time to time. I noted that some banks here offer digital gold account recently. I am considering if I should open an account. Have to check out more details.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
When we come to the investment matters, I would prefer working on something very tangible rather than virtually. With that being said the price of the physical gold is less volatile compared to the digital one.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The world is changing drastically and things that are important are no longer offline
Digital gold coins are much more adviced to invest in than that of physical but we most note that they are much more risky

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
When you are investing in digital gold, you will be investing through some website, or investment platform. What if the website disappears? Therefore, investing in physical gold is better than investing in digital gold.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
In the end its still gold, and gold is extremely profitable. I do not have any experience with digital gold before and i have not come across anyone who have done this, so I can't really say.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always invest in physical gold. I don't know which one is more profitable now, but it doesn't matter much in my opinion. Some like to do things the traditional way and some like to do things the modern way.

Buying digital gold is a way of actually buying gold online. This is, however, a bit different from buying gold from a jeweller shop in a physical manner.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Many people tend to choose gold as an investment instrument, but problems arise because there are two versions of digital gold and physical gold, and gold investors must choose which one is better and profitable. Physical gold can be directly deposited by investors while digital gold is stored on investment platforms in the form of websites and mobile apps. The minimum purchase of digital gold is around $7, while buying physical gold is a minimum of 0.5 grams or around $34. But everyone's preferences will be different, what do you think?
I am actually not a fanatic of digital Gold because I don't know how it works but I can still invest in physical Gold. For that one, the price will surely appreciate and that's why I like it

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I am actually not a fanatic of digital Gold because I don't know how it works but I can still invest in physical Gold. For that one, the price will surely appreciate and that's why I like it
Although actually investing in digital gold and physical gold are not different in terms of returns, many people prefer to invest in physical gold, because it can be held and touched, even if it is in the form of gold jewelry, it can be used for parties.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I have not invested in digital gold, neither have I invested in the physical gold and as a result I do not know which is better.
Better in what sense, if the yield is the same, because it will depend on the price of gold on the market, whereas having physical gold is at risk of being lost or stolen, digital gold is safer and easier to store. Physical gold can be a person's prestige,

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

There are many people who do not have faith in digital gold. They invest money in real gold and they also invest and buy on a regular basis.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Investing in digital gold or physical gold is a choice, a lot of digital gold platform is managed by government agencies so that it is more trusted by investors, every investor has the right to make their choice and get the best.

Back