AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.210
In some countries, well paid government employees are robbing the data of online workers, investors who they hate, and then making fake claims about their girlfriends, relatives to get them government jobs, while the real online workers, investors are criminally defamed and denied a life of dignity.
This kind of corruption and abuse of power is not only unethical, but it also perpetuates a cycle of injustice and inequality.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
This kind of corruption and abuse of power is not only unethical, but it also perpetuates a cycle of injustice and inequality.
The government agencies are not interested in ending the corruption, abuse of power, resulting in higher levels of unemployment, decline in indian rupee value.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
The main disadvantage is the work, there is no certainly that you will get same amount of work daily and their is no guarantee about the payment rates. They vary because Google adsense also make changes in the rates frequently.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I think one of the main disadvantage of earning online is that one might get owed a lot. There are some clients or even sites that refuse to pay people that work for them because they know those people cannot reach them in person.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think one of the main disadvantage of earning online is that one might get owed a lot. There are some clients or even sites that refuse to pay people that work for them because they know those people cannot reach them in person.

That's so true. Owners of the sites know that the users won't be able to do anything, even if they refused to pay them.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.693
I don't like when I need to wait and I mean why users need to wait and even if you are late by a day to request payment the payment should be processed

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$3.020
Raw Dex
$0.210
The government agencies are not interested in ending the corruption, abuse of power, resulting in higher levels of unemployment, decline in indian rupee value.
Failure to take steps to tackle these issues will only lead to further deterioration of the situation.

Back