DO THEY STILL SELL RECHARGE CARDS IN YOUR COUNTRY?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
This is one of the oldest business since the advent of Technology and Phones.
At first it was so costly that an average person prefer to buy food to eat and keep living than to spend money to buy RECHARGE CARD.
Before now the elites use to sell it and it was a big Business to people but now we have what is called VIRTUAL TOP UP, VIRTUAL AIRTME.
In my area people still sell it here how about your area.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
This is one of the oldest business since the advent of Technology and Phones.
At first it was so costly that an average person prefer to buy food to eat and keep living than to spend money to buy RECHARGE CARD.
Before now the elites use to sell it and it was a big Business to people but now we have what is called VIRTUAL TOP UP, VIRTUAL AIRTME.
In my area people still sell it here how about your area.
This business is still done in my area very well and it is still lucrative like before even though a lot of people are now buying recharge cards from their banks but they may not be able to do that all the time so they patronize these people

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
I network online with Myrechargewise company they sell airtime, data, cable tv subscription, waec/neco registeration, flight booking etc. you can build a community there, get incentives, free travels, get shares from telecommunications industries. with this you can make money when people in your community joins or buys any of the products.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I network online with Myrechargewise company they sell airtime, data, cable tv subscription, waec/neco registeration, flight booking etc. you can build a community there, get incentives, free travels, get shares from telecommunications industries. with this you can make money when people in your community joins or buys any of the products.
Ooh that is great
I love companies like tat because they offer so many services but I am sure that you cannot do all of them which means that you will be in one department. Am I right?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
Yes in my area there are still people who sell recharge cards and there are still people who buy cards from them. Though i doubt this business is still as lucrative as it used to be in the past.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
ln my country there are so many businesses that are still selling the recharge cards. I think this business can't end because the airtime has become like a basic necessity for now.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
You need balance on your mobile phone in order to make calls or use internet (if wifi is not available). Therefore, people still buy and sell recharge cards and top of balance.

Back