Do videos enhance your enjoyment of the music?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.695
A music video's primary objective is to advance and present the artist. The likelihood of an emotional connection will be much higher.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Yes, video enhances my interest to a particular music, in fact , I can also encounter many songs especially standard songs that are no longer sold thru DVD'S.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.695
Yes, video enhances my interest to a particular music, in fact , I can also encounter many songs especially standard songs that are no longer sold thru DVD'S.
I can relate to you about the songs in DVDs. I used to earn my allowance to buy these things.

cmoneyspinner

Complete Stranger
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do videos enhance my enjoyment of music? Oh yes! I remember when music was heard on the radio or your bought records. You might see a performace on a TV show. But when they started making music videos, I loved them! It's great to see the artistic interpretation of the songs. I mean ... would you really have enjoyed Michael Jackson's "Thriller" without the video?? All those dancing ghoulies! LOL.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Yes, video enhances my love of music. I am a music lover, so I always have the music I like. I like to always listen to my favorite " You're All I Need."

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.695
Videos do occassional enhances the audio enjoyment but most times, it depends upon individual and mood. there may be times i would just like playing my music while im busying with something else.
It's great that you have this opportunity. If I were in that precise plot, I would experience the same thing.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it must enhance the enjoyment of music
Can you play any musical instruments? I wish I can.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Videos do occassional enhances the audio enjoyment but most times, it depends upon individual and mood. there may be times i would just like playing my music while im busying with something else.
Music distracts our mood. It enlivens our spirit. We tend to forget our hard work with music accompaniment while working.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Music is healing too. When I'm tired I like to listen to rock music. It eases my stressful mood. I feel drifted away with its melody. Our mind flies beyond, seems I'm on Cloud 9.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.695
Music is healing too. When I'm tired I like to listen to rock music. It eases my stressful mood. I feel drifted away with its melody. Our mind flies beyond, seems I'm on Cloud 9.
I used to control myself by listening to ballad songs. I can deal with rock music if I am so furious over something or someone.

Back