AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.121
By buying in smaller quantities, we can ensure that we are using everything before it goes bad and reduce the amount of waste that we produce.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
By buying in smaller quantities, we can ensure that we are using everything before it goes bad and reduce the amount of waste that we produce.
That's true though, especially if it is something that cannot be preserved for long. Like over here we don't buy ingredients like tomatoes and the likes cause we do not have stable electricity to store them.

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.121
That's true though, especially if it is something that cannot be preserved for long. Like over here we don't buy ingredients like tomatoes and the likes cause we do not have stable electricity to store them.
In areas where electricity isn't stable, it makes even more sense to buy in small quantities what can be used quickly to avoid food going bad.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The main reason that I buy my necessities in bulk is to take off the pressure of having to buy everyday. Not for cost savings as that might be an illusion sometimes.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.541
There are many people who buy in bulk. However, I don't think that it is a good idea to buy products in bulk when you do not have the right kind of budget. You have to buy from wholesale market if you want to achieve discount by buying in bulk.

There are offers but to opt for these you need to really place a very big order which not everyone can afford

Ava

Complete Stranger
Oct 5, 2024
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on your requirement as I have small family so I can not purchase in bulk anything.... bulk purchasing is not work for me in many cases but people think that it works especially for bigger families.

Back