Do you agree that the output is always proportional to the input.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the business world we need to make sacrifices to get good results. Because I believe the output will always be proportional to the input. So if I were a business owner, I wouldn't mind paying employees a high enough salary, as long as they work very well according to applicable standards.

Apart from that, providing good company facilities to support their comfort in working is no less important. These kinds of things are often forgotten by business owners, because they are too greedy to generate high profits. What do you think?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you are right, if you need the best results for your business, you need to put in the best as well. You cannot put in dead seeds and expect plants to grow later on.
Wow, very good advice I will jot down: "You cannot put in dead seeds and expect plants to grow later on." What you say is absolutely true, thank you for sharing. Indeed, all business owners should know this, so that they are not arbitrary towards other people, both customers and employees.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business is in cycles. At the startup phase, it would seem that the more you put in, the less result you would get. Then it would balance up at a point where your efforts equals your output. The peak is when your little efforts bring higher output.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it would be inadvisable to pay your employees a high salary, merely based on the expectation that such high remuneration would motivate the workers to work hard and diligently.
Instead, a business should first ascertain that the employees are worthy of high pay.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
To whom much is given, much is expected. And when an employee is given much and there is no high output, it is fraud and the renumeration of such a staff should be greatly reduced.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.378
Wow, very good advice I will jot down: "You cannot put in dead seeds and expect plants to grow later on." What you say is absolutely true, thank you for sharing. Indeed, all business owners should know this, so that they are not arbitrary towards other people, both customers and employees.
Yes this is where so many business owners fail, they want to get the best results but they are not willing to spend, expecting that their employees should be the ones spending for the company. This was an issue where i use to work before.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What an amateur delivers in an organization is quite different from what a top pro would deliver. And the difference between a company having any of these two kind of staff is the pay they have on offer. B

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I guess when you first start a business, you have to put in a lot of efforts, including increasing awareness of your company in the market, promoting your products to target audience. You may not get sales immediately. It takes time for your target audience to trust your company and product.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Before you can have any kind of output in your business especially when you are into production, you must have invested in the production so that you are going to have something to come out of it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are no two ways about it. Even the productivity level of your staff is hugely dependent on the amount of renumeration they receive. If you want high efficiency, be prepared to pay more.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I guess when you first start a business, you have to put in a lot of efforts, including increasing awareness of your company in the market, promoting your products to target audience. You may not get sales immediately. It takes time for your target audience to trust your company and product.
Yes, you are right, when we were still pioneering, there was no need to expect big profits first. Hold a massive promo to attract customers, but don't let us lose money. After we start to be known by customers, product prices can be increased little by little to make a profit.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.378
Before you can have any kind of output in your business especially when you are into production, you must have invested in the production so that you are going to have something to come out of it.
Yes that's true, you cannot get an output when there is no input. And the amount you invest into it would determine what you get in return as well.

Back