Do you also run your business on a Sunday?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
For most sundays are days ment to rest. All they do is go to church and after that simply rest and prepare for monday. Then there are does who still run their business even on Sundays. Do you also operate your business on a Sunday or do you also rest? Personally i prefer having a little rest on a sunday though.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.670
Raw Dex
$0.300
It depends on my mood or the activities I have on a Sunday though I always want to take a break. But If I feel like working I do go ahead with it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I check my email, and do essential activities even on a sunday. Due to high levels of corruption, financial fraud, the government is falsely claiming that its employees who do not spend time, are working online, so the real online workers have to work longer hours daily.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For most sundays are days ment to rest. All they do is go to church and after that simply rest and prepare for monday. Then there are does who still run their business even on Sundays. Do you also operate your business on a Sunday or do you also rest? Personally i prefer having a little rest on a sunday though.
Personally, I can work on my business at any time, even on Sundays, because I don't have a specific schedule, I can take time off whenever I want. Even when I didn't have a job in business, I would work on paid forums. I don't like being idle a lot. šŸ˜€

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Personally, I can work on my business at any time, even on Sundays, because I don't have a specific schedule, I can take time off whenever I want. Even when I didn't have a job in business, I would work on paid forums. I don't like being idle a lot. šŸ˜€
Lol that's pretty awesome though. For me there are some sundays i do work, this is usually when i want to meetup with a particular schedule or something like that.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.183
Well for me l am born again Christian. Therefore l don't work on Sundays and my business remain closed on the Sundays and public holidays. There are so many customers and sales on Sundays though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.028
Every weekend people flock to my milk tea center, so I cannot close my milk tea business on Sunday because I earn big every Sunday. many go to the mall to shop, dine, and roam around to relax and bond and they have fun drinking my milk tea.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Lol that's pretty awesome though. For me there are some sundays i do work, this is usually when i want to meetup with a particular schedule or something like that.
The majority of business people here are usually busier on weekends, so they take time off at the start of the week. So it is not strange if business people work on weekends here. šŸ˜€

Back