Do you believe good investment place is a luck?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some times investments are like a gambling you never know what will happen after you invest your money on some business ideas, and some people get a huge profit after investing on risky investment planes and on the other hand peoples who are investing their money on safe and good investment plan lose their money they even studied and make some good plan on the investment but still end up losing their money, and this things makes me wonder that somehow good investment plans have relation with being lucky.
what do you think about that?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
No it is not about being lucky. it is about doing a thorough research to find out the right information before investing. No need trying to do a gamble before you invest

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
You get a luck based on your efforts on how you marketed your investment. A place has nothing to do especially if you are aware that the place is not a potential place for an investment. It is better to check it first before deciding to invest on a particular place.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No it is not about being lucky. it is about doing a thorough research to find out the right information before investing. No need trying to do a gamble before you invest
True, studying the business area and the business plan will give the business owner to have a good profit and never fall, but some times doing those all things also come out with loss. i don't know what the reason is.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
Some people like to believe that investment is just like gambling, however, investment is entirely different from gambling, you will have to plan your investment strategy to profit from your investment.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
For me l sometimes take investments the same way as gambling. This is because the venture involves taking of risks which most of the times can make one to loose the investment

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me l sometimes take investments the same way as gambling. This is because the venture involves taking of risks which most of the times can make one to loose the investment
Yeah, that is what i thought, sometimes some peoples lose their investment money no matter how much money they invest, but also some peoples get good profit from their investment.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Some times investments are like a gambling you never know what will happen after you invest your money on some business ideas, and some people get a huge profit after investing on risky investment planes and on the other hand peoples who are investing their money on safe and good investment plan lose their money they even studied and make some good plan on the investment but still end up losing their money, and this things makes me wonder that somehow good investment plans have relation with being lucky.
what do you think about that?
You are right but then you can't still Jump on Any investment sites, you need to make findings about the investment sites to be sure it is a genuine one and not a sort of scam site

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right but then you can't still Jump on Any investment sites, you need to make findings about the investment sites to be sure it is a genuine one and not a sort of scam site
True, a person who wants to invest his or her money needs to conduct a research before putting all his or her money on the investment, and we need to take a time and see and read a reviews about it to.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I can say from my experience that you need to have a lot of luck to earn and invest correctly and at the right time, because I was once a stock that was popular and everyone bought it and everyone managed to make money, but when I bought it, the price literally collapsed by 30 percent after a couple of days and I still haven't made a profit from this investment

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.550
You could be lucky in your investment if you do it well. There is no such thing as luck in investment because you have to work it out to profit. Hard work and determination are the tools to be lucky in investment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
Investment needs thoughtful consideration, you need to choose your assets carefully, you need to time your investment carefully. There is no such thing as luck, you need to equip yourself with knowledge.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No I don't think so, Honestly speaking in any such thing called luck, luck is just like a fable. People only get lucky when they put in conscious effort in doing things

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.300
I never and I will never see good investment place as luck so it all depends on the type of business which you so before you start any business you really need to carried out research ensure that you secure a good and better environment for your business so it's not about luck

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Obviously luck is much more count and sixth sense of a person also do have involvement in it. Like I purchase and sold so many times a local stock of dost steel, I made a lot of money after watching me one of my relative purchased that share and that day was the last for this share just after than, the share started declining and I suddenly sold my share but that relative faced much more loss.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.009
Raw Dex
$0.300
when it's come to investment I believe that good investment is through better rational and research thou sometime it's has something to do with luck but you will seldom see that which Comprises or have something to do with luck

Back