AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, I don't believe in ghosts. it's hard to accept the existence of ghosts as anything more than a product of human imagination or cultural beliefs.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Although I have never encountered one, I do not rule out the possibility of the existence of ghost. There are many things which happen and cannot be explained by science and logic.

Unyime

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really know if they exist but I heard a stories of ghost and the effect it brought upon the person that made me believed they exist but I don't want to experience their existence .

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.692
I am on the fence when it comes to the issue of ghosts. I don't want to convince myself if they exist or not.
I had seen a couple of times and am not convincing people to believe in me. It is a part of knowing what is the real truth and the realistic thing in this world.
Post automatically merged:

I am on the fence when it comes to the issue of ghosts. I don't want to convince myself if they exist or not.
I cannot blame you for feeling this way. All I know is that there are some paranormal activities that we cannot explain and so do the experts in this world.

Last edited:

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I say I don't I would be lying because I believe in God and if you believe in God you also need to believe in devil and when you believe in devil, you will also have to believe in spirits

Back