Do you believe in rebirth

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Life doesn't end at the passing of the actual body. The soul remains after the body passes away. It continues to exist in an alternative physical body known as the astral body. The Devaloka, or Second world, is a world that is similar to this one and is home to the astral body, which is made of astral matter. At the end of the day, to consummate itself, to profoundly unfurl and develop, the spirit lives on in one more body after death, the astral body. It reincarnates into a flesh body at the appropriate time, as determined by its karma. As a result, the soul and the astral body enter a new physical body. Until the soul spiritually unfolds and reaches a certain state of perfection or mature evolution, this cycle is repeated numerous times. Samsara refers to these recurrent cycles of births and deaths. The soul transfers between physical bodies. The Hindu believes that the soul has reincarnated each time it does so. This is the cycle to which the name "rebirth" is given

Do you people believe in rebirth

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe in rebirth because I believe that everyone only has one life to live. I also believe that those who did wrong will go to hell and those who did right will go to heaven. I am aware that some peaple of certain religions strongly believe in rebirth, but I personally don't.

Back