Do you believe that businesses should offer a dispute resolution process?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I do believe that every organization should always have the ability to process certain cases. In some companies, they do have a grievance redress system to handle this conflict situation. In this way, it will be easy for them to resolve any problems among the co-workers. Unfortunately, there are some instances that they cannot handle, and they need to file a case against one another.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes wherever you find humans you should always expect disputes, issues or display of grievances so there should be a thing or system to handle this conflict situation. Humans are just complicated beings

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have seen companies that have a team. This team is mainly involved with just handling different cases and conflicts that might arise within and out side the business space.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We I don't think a resolution process is a bad idea.
Especially when it's those times you are having stagnation in the business or when you feel like other methods aren't working out

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every business that has more than three staff should understand that conflicts can arise among the staff and should be ready to handle such by having a conflict resolution process. It is a must have.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do believe that every organization should always have the ability to process certain cases. In some companies, they do have a grievance redress system to handle this conflict situation. In this way, it will be easy for them to resolve any problems among the co-workers. Unfortunately, there are some instances that they cannot handle, and they need to file a case against one another.
They should try as much as possible to settle issues between or among workers and not always let issues escalate before interfering , also strict rules should be imposed about fighting in the workplace as this will allow them report Amy issue to necessary authority.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many major companies that offer such kind of solutions to their customers. I think that PayPal is a company that offers this solution to their clients when it comes to payment disputes.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
For me I don't think if that is very important for a business to have. We are on the ongoing inflation time where running the companies is very challenging to include other matters regarding settling of the workers disputes. This would burden the business in terms of the operational costs.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes of course, this is something that's very important in any kind of business. It will help your business to have a good reputation.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Resolution process in an organisation is actually a good idea. Especially when it's cones to period or times one is having difficulties in the business. You just need to resolve issues better

Back