Do you believe that disagreements are an essential component of the business process?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In my opinion, it is inevitable that conflicts may happen in working in the business. If you come to think of it, most individuals are not created to be in unison. They are diversified and have differences. Although it is an advantage because they can colloborate to each other and can formulate brilliant ideas despite the differences. It is a diversified working relationship.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If it's about thinking out a solution that is going to use in making the business grow, I believe that there will always be disagreement and in the end there should always be a consensus that the company is going to follow.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Human beings are involved which are imperfect beings so disagreement must be involved. Two can't work together unless in agreement so it is to disagree to agree most of the time

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes, it is okay to leave room for disagreement because it is healthy but I would agree with others that in the end, it should be for the benefit of the entire group and its objective and goals. If they are taken too personally then it is not constructive and will just taint the image of your organization as being unprofessional and visionless.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is true that disagreement could be an effective component of business because during the business negotiation, there is meant to be a kind of disagreement.
Whenever two or more people are working together there is always a high chance of them disagreeing on some things that they are doing which is something that is very normal.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Where man abounded, there are likely going to be disagreement. Disagreement occurs as a result of divergent views on policies or ideas. Where this occur it is better to be progressive disagreement and not the negative one borne out of hatred.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
If it's about thinking out a solution that is going to use in making the business grow, I believe that there will always be disagreement and in the end there should always be a consensus that the company is going to follow.
It is inevitable to have disagreements along the process. It would be a bad thing if they cannot arrive to final decisions in solving business problems. I am sure they can find their ways to agree to these concerns for the sake of the company's welfare.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
It is inevitable to have disagreements in the workplace. What is important is to have a mechanism which can resolve the disagreements and turn them into valuable contributions by different workers. Different opinions can be discussed openly in meetings and the Chairperson can act as a mediator to help the workers to reach a consensus.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
It is inevitable to have disagreements in the workplace. What is important is to have a mechanism which can resolve the disagreements and turn them into valuable contributions by different workers. Different opinions can be discussed openly in meetings and the Chairperson can act as a mediator to help the workers to reach a consensus.
I do agree that it should be intervened by one of the members in the top management. I am sure the conflicts will be pacified and resolved without any shortcomings or inhibitions.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Disagreement is an essential tool in business development. It is possible for everyone to perceive something in the same direction. So where there is divergent views, we should all review it and bring out points that would be productive to the business.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During a business process there is bound to be a disagreement and you've got to reach a consensus as well.
Disagreement is not bad at all. It is constructive tool in business development so far it is not borne out of envy. Provisions allowed divergent opinions to be expressed. From this disagreement, tangible points could be derived and accepted upon by the generality of the board.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Disagreement is an essential tool in business development. It is possible for everyone to perceive something in the same direction. So where there is divergent views, we should all review it and bring out points that would be productive to the business.
I do think that they have different views, but they can achieve the common goals. They can put the diversified ideas into a more effective plans or techniques for the company.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Disagreement in itself is not bad at all. but it should be carried out in a more constructive way to help in business development and the other person need to see the positive

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is inevitable to have disagreements along the process. It would be a bad thing if they cannot arrive to final decisions in solving business problems. I am sure they can find their ways to agree to these concerns for the sake of the company's welfare.
As long as it's about how to run the business successfully, there will always be disagreement on the things that should be done so that they will make sure that they follow the right channels.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As long as it's about how to run the business successfully, there will always be disagreement on the things that should be done so that they will make sure that they follow the right channels.
Yes o. That is why I support the motion that say disagreement is vital in business development. However such disagreement must not be borne out of envy or jealousy. It must be purely on idea differences. It is when this is observed then we can say disagreement is relevant.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes o. That is why I support the motion that say disagreement is vital in business development. However such disagreement must not be borne out of envy or jealousy. It must be purely on idea differences. It is when this is observed then we can say disagreement is relevant.
Sometimes we will disagree to agree on a particular issue and it will bring out the best in US.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no place that human interactions exist that there is bound to be no conflicts.. It is maturity among the various parties that would help to reduce the effects of the conflicts and stop it from escalating.

Back