Do you believe that investment in cryptocurrencies is profitable?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that investment in cryptocurrency is very profitable but that is if you invest in the right cryptocurrency because some of them may fail you
Yes, I understand. Investment in crypto can be very risky indeed and as a result, you can lose all your money if you do not have some basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It can go anyway. It can be profitable or risky depending on where the boat takes you to. It's good to make detailed research before you invest and have some patience.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Of course, of course I believe, that if you invest in crypto it will be very profitable, but it depends on how you manage your investments and risks. choose the right type of crypto and be able to take the opportunity to take profit.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Of course, of course I believe, that if you invest in crypto it will be very profitable, but it depends on how you manage your investments and risks. choose the right type of crypto and be able to take the opportunity to take profit.
Thats true crypto can be a great way to make money if you are smart and careful. Its not a get rich quick scheme or a gamble you need to do your homework and research the different types of crypto and their potential.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Yes, I understand. Investment in crypto can be very risky indeed and as a result, you can lose all your money if you do not have some basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies.
The advantages of investing in crypto can be done in installments or in stages, so you can also learn about the world of crypto. but the most important thing is the willingness and interest in several types of investment instruments to make a profit.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The advantages of investing in crypto can be done in installments or in stages, so you can also learn about the world of crypto. but the most important thing is the willingness and interest in several types of investment instruments to make a profit.
I agree with you. The world of crypto has so many things to teach us.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Investing on cryptocurrency is very profitable and it will give us a good income from it, but investing on cryptocurrency doesn't guaranty a profit and for that matter investing on crypto coins is very risky and it needs a lots of knowledge and skill

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
In fact, high crypto price fluctuations can be exploited by investors who have the skills to take profit, can read the right moment to buy/sell crypto. So whether investing in crypto is profitable or not will depend on the investor's skills, if the investor is a layman in general it will make a loss.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.280
Investing in crypto is profitable provided you have the financial capacity to hold your assets for a long time and do not sell when the market is bearish. You also need to invest in top performing assets

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Investing in crypto is profitable provided you have the financial capacity to hold your assets for a long time and do not sell when the market is bearish. You also need to invest in top performing assets
But as a crypto investor, you should also not be fixated on long-term plans by not taking action on opportunities that come like a bull market, on this occasion you can also sell some of your crypto and take profit, and wait for the bear market to buy more crypto.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Investments in crypto currency is lucrative only if you know what you are doing, there. Crypto currency is lucrative but at the same time it carries a lot of risk.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only invest what I earn online for free, so there is NO RISK and I have made millions of Satoshi over the last three years and still earn more every day.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I only invest what I earn online for free, so there is NO RISK and I have made millions of Satoshi over the last three years and still earn more every day.
That's very good, you have got free crypto online, so you don't have the risk of losing, and have collected millions of satoshi, so you will also be calmer, no need to worry about crypto prices falling.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's very good, you have got free crypto online, so you don't have the risk of losing, and have collected millions of satoshi, so you will also be calmer, no need to worry about crypto prices falling.
I still read posts every day that say it's not worth it to work for such low pay, when I am not working at all and that low pay adds up over time.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
I believe there are favourable situation or times when trading cryptocurrency is profitable and you need to be conversant with the tread for you to know this and there are also times where the market is down.

Back