Do you buy refferals or hunt them the old school way?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I do not use my link to earn money from referrals. I did it once on Forum Coin and that was it. I'd rather exert my own effort by participating in discussions that interest me the most.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I gave up on things that requires referalls because some are not worth it, and some people don't have the patience for it. One method I believe would be successful is one forums and faucets.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I have seen people have a lot of refferals. Do you buy them? Or you look for them the old school way by advertising your refferal link?

I think that you can always buy referrals on paid to click sites. The fact remains that this method is pretty old one and it is allowed on paid to click sites only. You must never buy referrals on other sites because it might be against the terms and conditions.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember when I was new on one PTC site, I used to buy referrals from the site in order to speed up my earnings, at first it was okay but eventually that site scammed me, and would not let me log into their site. After that, I would no longer buy referrals in any other PTC sites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I remember when I was new on one PTC site, I used to buy referrals from the site in order to speed up my earnings, at first it was okay but eventually that site scammed me, and would not let me log into their site. After that, I would no longer buy referrals in any other PTC sites.
Most ptc websites scam us so it's not a good idea to upgrade or rent referrals on these websites.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right most of those referred are not real person, i have once gotten such referrals although i didn't pay for it.
Another good way to get real referrals is to pay workers from micro task websites like picoworkers and give them conditions to meet for them to get paid.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another good way to get real referrals is to pay workers from micro task websites like picoworkers and give them conditions to meet for them to get paid.
That can only be advisable if there will be much commission for referrals, if not it isn't a profitable idea!.

Back