Do you carry your family's business?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a common concern when it comes to carrying on their family's company.It might be a difficult decision, but there are several aspects to take into account.

Some may be enthusiastic about taking up the business, while others may feel compelled to carry on the family tradition.When making a decision, it is critical to consider both the advantages and negatives.

Do you have enough time and resources to keep the company running?Can you commit to the company's long-term growth?Can you keep a lucrative business model going?

If you intend to continue the business, you should consider updating it and adding new goods or services.This can assist to attract new customers and increase income.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.725
Our family business was closed when my parents decided to do so. It happened more than a decade now. The drastic decision was done because the clients cannot afford the high VAT at that time.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not willing to carry my family business because it could be hurt my self esteem, although I have opportunity to do so.
what was your family business?
Post automatically merged:

I would have liked to carry on with the family business if we had one. but I will have family business in future.
All the best for your future business

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been one person that has not been interested in inheritance right from a young age. If my parents had a business, I would not take over. Highest I can do is to give advice on how it should be run.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
I like to do a family business that isn't under dispute because a lot of family business comes with a lot of issues that I never want to be involved

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I most cases, most of these children actually have different dreams and goals but they have been tied down to running the family business that does not in any way relate to what they really want to do.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I most cases, most of these children actually have different dreams and goals but they have been tied down to running the family business that does not in any way relate to what they really want to do.
I have seen so many movies like this. I wonder why some parents find it hard to let their children do what they want to do.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
We had a family business before but no-one took over, so my dad sold it. I now owned s business not inherited but acquired through franchising.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah I think this is a good topic you raised in handling a family business communication is key to a successful business, but it is especially important in a family business where emotions can run high regular meetings and open communication can help ensure that everyone is on the same page

Back