Do you compete with your colleagues?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I never compete to any of my colleagues before. For me, it is not healthy to do this. I usually compete with myself and nothing else. I pity those people who are busy comparing themselves with other people.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Asfa

Unfamiliar
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to compete with my class mates when I was a child for good marks but gradually I thought nothing will be more important than this that I should give my best only for myself only no need to compete with others because you are best at your skills and they are at Theis

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
No, I don't compete with my colleagues. But I feel helpless when I see people who don't have a good performance get good appraisal and appreciation from the boss

Unyime

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.190
I never compete to any of my colleagues before. For me, it is not healthy to do this. I usually compete with myself and nothing else. I pity those people who are busy comparing themselves with other people.
I do compete with them it helps read better and also work harder towards becoming better that them with the competition you will be able to do greatly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Back then while I was still working under someone, I didn't try to compete with my colleagues. I simply carry out my job as best as I can.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
As an online freelancer, I work independently. I find this aspect of remote work liberating, as it spares me from dealing with toxic work environments. However, I have been hearing about unhealthy competition with their peers. It is quite saddening to hear about instances where some people sabotage their colleagues' reputations for personal gain.

Back