Do you consider growing your twitter followers?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I lost interest in Twitter since the day Elon Musk become owner of the micro blogging site. Elon Musk is a capitalist and entrepreneur that is always looking for ways to make money. He have turned Twitter to money making opportunity.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I feel its important to have at least 100 followers on twitter as it will help us complete many tasks on different micro task websites and also in earning from these

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I feel its important to have at least 100 followers on twitter as it will help us complete many tasks on different micro task websites and also in earning from these
Well, getting more followers on Twitter is not very difficult. Also, it is kind of difficult but make sure that you are making the proper engagement so that you can begin to get some money from Twitter.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have a twitter account but I mainly used it to read posts of a few people I like. Never thought of spending time to get followers on my twitter account.
I'm not a fan of any social media, so I'm not obsessed with increasing followers there. I only use social media as a means to find business information and inspiration. Sometimes it's also for entertainment when you're bored by watching short video content.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not a fan of all these micro job sites but nevertheless it will be cool if I'm able to increase my Twitter followers cause I don't think that In anyway is a waste.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I am not sure does it worth work on Twitter. Latest news say everybody will must pay if they want have account ther. This move will make millions users going somwhere else.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
You are right. In the past, I tried a lot to grow my Twitter followers but now I lost interest. :)
Same issue with me. Recently i even thought about it again but quickly gave up the idea. I don't think i have that strength or even the time to do that anymore. And i hardly really use the platform.
Post automatically merged:

I don't have a twitter account, I don't think I'm really interested there if there's nothing that forces us to be there. I tend to use instagram, for looking some information.
Though i have a Twitter account but i normally make use of Instagram a lot more than twitter. I just have the impression that twitter would be a lot difficult to use compared to other social media accounts, hence i don't or rarely use it.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Same issue with me. Recently i even thought about it again but quickly gave up the idea. I don't think i have that strength or even the time to do that anymore. And i hardly really use the platform.
Post automatically merged:

Though i have a Twitter account but i normally make use of Instagram a lot more than twitter. I just have the impression that twitter would be a lot difficult to use compared to other social media accounts, hence i don't or rarely use it.
Now I have a Twitter account because I joined a paid site for microtasks. Well, there is an assignment there that requires me to have Twitter and other social media, in order to be able to do the assignment at hand.

Back