Do you consider yourself being punctual for business meetings?

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Punctuality they say, is the soul of business,by this statement, the best way to succeed in business is to always keep to time, punctuality makes you to be seen as an organised person and also dependable either as an employer or a business owner, being punctual at all times shows that you are ready and willing to work and have passion for what you do.
Do you consider yourself being punctual at work or business meetings???

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.073
When I was previously working on the company I was very punctual in the meeting attendance. I found it more conveniently arriving at the meeting venue before the others for sure.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
At the moment i do not really have any meetings i need to attend, but when it comes to business meetings i always try my best to make sure i am always there on time.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
When I was working full time, I always went to the office on time. When there was a business meeting, I would be there a bit earlier before the meeting time. I didn't want to be late.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.228
If I am still connected to a business, I must be always punctual in having a business meeting. In fact, I am not always a late comer when still working in my offline jobs before.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.200
Yes those that know the usefulness of being punctual anywhere will always want to be punctual. When you are punctual to work you would get a good recognition and even rewards too

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I am a very punctual person when it comes to work, business or even personal meetings. But I am not perfect all the time, some days I get late due to personal issues and unavoidable circumstances.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I already imbibed it in my culture that punctuality is the key of business. It is unprofessional to develop the habit of late coming in not only business environments but but also in private activities. We must not be effective only but also efficient. Time is a precious that must not be wasted.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Punctuality they say, is the soul of business,by this statement, the best way to succeed in business is to always keep to time, punctuality makes you to be seen as an organised person and also dependable either as an employer or a business owner, being punctual at all times shows that you are ready and willing to work and have passion for what you do.
Do you consider yourself being punctual at work or business meetings???

I always like being punctual when it comes to anything that I'm doing including business meetings because I don't like being kept waiting so I don't do it to anyone as well.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always like being punctual when it comes to anything that I'm doing including business meetings because I don't like being kept waiting so I don't do it to anyone as well.
This is a very good attitude, I also don't like being kept for a long time while waiting for someone, I get frustrated easily and just feel the person isn't worth my time if the reason for delay isn't genuine.

Back