Do you consider yourself to be working online while posting?

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
For me paid to post forums provide an opportunity for individuals to earn an income online, so it's only natural for them to consider themselves as working. They are putting in time and energy to create content, and they are being compensated for it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
When there are no option left then a person can say proudly that he is working online and earning through paid to post forums, because there are so many scam article writing websites where you'll work and work but get nothing.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
I consider it as working online. If it is not working online, what is it? There are some posters that makes more than $100 monthly. It is an average payment for a school teacher in most African countries.
Sure work is work. When once you exert energy on a thing it is work. The only difference will be the pay one gets

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not really money is of course nice but I also post because it's fun of course I wouldn't post that much if I wouldn't get anything for that I believe many people would leave if those forum stop paying

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
I post online on many paid to post forums because i love to do so. The fact of the matter remains that I have worked as a writer and I love to make money online. This is why I always enjoy making money and post on forums.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.613
Of course yes. Anything that one Perseus online and earn money in return it is considered as an online job. So posting the PTPs is definitely a great online job for sure.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Yes, of course, cause many reasons:
1) in my country, I must declare every penny earned on tax reports, no mind the kind of source of earnings. If I'm paid to post, that's working online
2) this kind of activity represents one of those I have the permission from the laws of my country to perform as entrepreneur
3) this is not a PTC, where the only way to earn is tons of clicks. Posting in a forum requires at least a minimum of racking one's brains (if not, posts will lack quality) and such a requirement is very worthy. So posting in a PTW forum can be reasonably called online job
4) I regularly register each PTW forum payment in my accounting entries of my individual small business
These are the main reasons I remember in this moment, but surely there are various more than these mentioned.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I would not really consider it working online, as I am interacting with a community I like, via forums; but obviously, the fact that you can get paid is an extra incentive for sure.
It is a work and the truth is that it is draining. How do you feel when working here? Tired right? That is also how I feel. I believe that it is a lot of work for me

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.908
For me l am very poor at multitasking. Therefore l must do one thing at a time.
Post automatically merged:

I am always on the lookout for other regular online jobs while posting on forums
Post automatically merged:

I am always on the lookout for other regular online jobs while posting on forums

Last edited:

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.390
You can easily make $50 per month if you use multiple forums, so it is of course working online even when you do just forum posting

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.003
Its nothing but work once I start posting online on forum I consider it as work it's nothing but work for me so I don't play with my work so I contribut my post here everyday

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
For me l don't have any other online work apart from the posting on the online forums.
It could be a job however for small expenses. The expenses have exponentially increased so if you earn 1 $ from combined PTP it covers a part from daily expenses and not full. And most members doesn't reach this target every day or could inactive for some days.

Back