Do You Do Social Commerce

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
Social commerce means selling your products and services through social media platforms. A lot of social media sites allow you to buy and sell, some social sites even allow you to create a shop. Do you do social commerce. What is your favorite social site for social commerce. I have a shop on Facebook. I I also use facebook Marketplace. I am thinking to use Instagram Shop as well.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I won't say I actually do since I don't really have a product I'm physically selling
But I believe I kinda indirectly participate in social commerce whenever I tell people about my skills

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is great to utilise the social commerce by using the social media marketplace and social media shop to make money because they have huge user base and it's an opportunity to make decent money.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is great to utilise the social commerce by using the social media marketplace and social media shop to make money because they have huge user base and it's an opportunity to make decent money.
You have a very good point! Utilising the social media platforms to make money and promote your brand is very critical and it is also an effective way to make good amount of income provided you have any prior experience.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
I have seen and also heard about lots of persons who are making sales from social media, but i have not been able to do so myself. Though i have made a few sales through social media.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
Social commerce means selling your products and services through social media platforms. A lot of social media sites allow you to buy and sell, some social sites even allow you to create a shop. Do you do social commerce. What is your favorite social site for social commerce. I have a shop on Facebook. I I also use facebook Marketplace. I am thinking to use Instagram Shop as well.
I have not considered starting a business on the social media platforms. I however see alot of people that are making also of sales through it but I have never shown any interest on that.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
What are you afraid of? If you want to make money online you need to do something that brings you really good income, for instance social commerce. If you lack skill, you can easily acquire skills.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What are you afraid of? If you want to make money online you need to do something that brings you really good income, for instance social commerce. If you lack skill, you can easily acquire skills.
It is important to keep acquiring skills for anyone who needs to make substantial amount of money online because the level of skill you have is directly proportional to the amount of money you would make online.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have majorly used Facebook marketplace and it has helped me to make some sales. I also use WhatsApp business and stories to advertise my products. Social commerce is very effective of you have a large audience.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Social commerce is a very good thing to consider as a businessman because you can generate passive income through it . The good thing is that you can do all of this for free.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are millions of potential customers making use of different social Media platform which is why it is one of the best place that we can promote and market your business product and services.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't do social commerce right now since I don't have a business. But I will definitely go that route when I get a business. Most businesses are thriving well these days because they are selling online.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not currently engaged in social commerce, but will need to learn the ropes around it when the time comes, that is after I must have launched my business officially.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Anything that has to do with social is surely going to have something to do with our social media page and that is why people now see they are social media handles as a way or as a means of advertising their products

Back