Do you donate to charitable institutions?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
There are people needing help and there are many of them reaching out for their needs in a charitable institution. Before the pandemic, and during natural calamities occurrences, I never failed to give something to a charitable group. This time, so thankful, we seldom experience bad floods causing devastations. But soon I will donate cash or clothes (new) to a charitable institution near where I live.
What about you?

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are people needing help and there are many of them reaching out for their needs in a charitable institution. Before the pandemic, and during natural calamities occurrences, I never failed to give something to a charitable group. This time, so thankful, we seldom experience bad floods causing devastations. But soon I will donate cash or clothes (new) to a charitable institution near where I live.
What about you?
God bless you more!
Post automatically merged:

I donate during time of calamities.
You have a good heart. Keep it up!
Post automatically merged:

I donate during time of calamities.
You have a good heart. Keep it up!

Last edited:

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.350
Raw Dex
$0.000
During change of season, I check my wardrobe and see if there are any clothes I no longer wear. I donate them to the Salvation Army. I also use Bing to research and get reward points. The reward points can be converted into cash. I usually use the cash to donate to charitable organizations.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
I seldom donate this time,it is simply because there is no flood, so no victims and I am so thankful that there is no ferocious storm here only an extreme temperature.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.830
No, I do not donate to charity organization as they are infamous for using funds for running the organization instead of spending in community

Back