Do you earn passive income using cashback apps?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I do use Palmpay most times, though its not actually a Cashback app, but the more you make use of it you are given coupons of different prices like #5, #10, #15 and the likes. When buying things like cards or data or even making a transfer you can make use of these coupons, so you do not have to pay the full money.
That is what I am saying is that the money is little and it is just like paying the full money but it is also something because it can help you to buy something when you pile up the amount

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cash back apps are very interesting ways to earn passive income. Just make your purchases as you normally make every time and you get rewarded with some cash
I love using apps that offer cashbacks.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cash back apps are very interesting ways to earn passive income. Just make your purchases as you normally make every time and you get rewarded with some cash
I would love to find some that offers cash back on items I buy have not had any luck with that

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Based on your location, Amazon pay is the best option for you. If you use the payment option to pay for your purchases, you would be given some cashback incentives.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I love to use it too. Even if it is a little amount of money that will be discounted from my money, it still means something to me and it will be much when I keep buying more

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The main problem is the fact that many cashback apps are limited in here and cash backs are not offered on many products such as food products. This limits your ability to get cash back on certain items.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As good as this sounds to the ears and seems to the eyes I have not yet come in contact with such apps where I get to earn for making use of the app to purchase or pay for a thing or two.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As good as this sounds to the ears and seems to the eyes I have not yet come in contact with such apps where I get to earn for making use of the app to purchase or pay for a thing or two.

There are a few cash back apps. However, you will only receive a cash back if you use a certain kind of digital payment method. Unfortunately, not all the people use certain kinds of payment methods and thus not all the people would be able to get a cash back.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not earn passive income from using cashback apps. I do not even make use of cashback apps, this is because i do not see the need to do so as one can only earn a little amount when one uses the app.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Most of the airtime and data subscription I buy is from cashbacks that I get from using a particular internet banking app. It is just that you can only spend the earned cashbacks only on airtime and data.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I use a lot of local cash back apps, I also use a lot of services that provide me cash backs. But I wouldn't consider these as passive incomes because you will have to make purchases to get the cash backs and you can use the money only to buy products and services, you cannot withdraw.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never use Cashback apps to make passive income. I don't know any that are available in my country, I will have to search for them. It makes it so cheap to pay some bills since you get some money back. It is not much but at least it helps you cope with this economy better.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I started using Opera GX a few months back and they offer a Cashback system themselves in which if you use a site that they support for cashback, you can claim cashback on your purchases and it is a great way to be able to earn a small passive income that over time will build up.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I use apps they pay in either amazon or PayPal and all you have to do is scan your receipts from your shopping
Due to our geographical location we can't make use of PayPal here officially, but there are actually persons who use PayPal here, i dont know how they do it though. Anyways that's nice.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Due to our geographical location we can't make use of PayPal here officially, but there are actually persons who use PayPal here, i dont know how they do it though. Anyways that's nice.
There are many people that can’t use PayPal but there is other things out there similar to it not sure if you can use it or not

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really like Cashback sites you can save quite a lot of money however sadly cashback sites don't really work on sites I want but it's okey I guess lol

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really like Cashback sites you can save quite a lot of money however sadly cashback sites don't really work on sites I want but it's okey I guess lol
I will not go out and buy things I don’t use just so I can get cash back from it and a lot of the sites I hear if they want you to do that.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

There are many companies that offer cashbacks through PayPal. However, the fact remains that many people cannot use PayPal. This is why there are many alternatives of getting Cash backs through other ways. Many companies offer cash backs through E-payment options that are used locally.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it's a good way to save money if you shop online often I also use these sites it's fun and you save some cash not a lot but money is money 🤑 I'm glad there are sites like this

Back