Do you eat pork?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
I stopped eating pork at age 17. I just feel I no longer like to eat pork after seeing the pigs eating dirty food. I cannot anymore swallow the lechon or any menu from pig's meat. And then, I saw a pig owner injecting his pig that was for sale. I am thinking that the chemical will also enter the human body. Foods eaten by pig has chemicals which is why many are sick of high blood pressure, high temper, and other sicknesses.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.410
For me it's not that I don't eat pork, actually I have never found it anywhere that is available for me to buy. I have heard of some places to get it in vain.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.415
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stopped eating pork at age 17. I just feel I no longer like to eat pork after seeing the pigs eating dirty food. I cannot anymore swallow the lechon or any menu from pig's meat. And then, I saw a pig owner injecting his pig that was for sale. I am thinking that the chemical will also enter the human body. Foods eaten by pig has chemicals which is why many are sick of high blood pressure, high temper, and other sicknesses.
Somehow, not as much as I like beef and chicken wings

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I don't eat pork, it is a taboo animal in my culture. However, I have tried eating pork when I was in college and I did not find anything special

Back