Do You Enjoy Having Multiple Streams of Income

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
Everyone, regardless of their career aspirations, would benefit from diversifying their sources of income to increase their chances of financial success and ultimately achieving their goals. In the wake of the pandemic's devastating effects three years ago, a lot of people realized that the current system they had actually followed was a deception and that their careers were not as secure as they had previously believed. It did not take long for individuals to realize that exploring new income streams is a nice thing to have. It is good to have multiple streams of income. If you have multiple streams of income, do you enjoy them?

Last edited:

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyone, regardless of their career aspirations, would benefit from diversifying their sources of income to increase their chances of financial success and ultimately achieving their objectives.
In the wake of the pandemic's devastating effects three years ago, a lot of people realized that the current system they had actually followed was a deception and that their careers were not as secure as they had previously believed. It did not take long for individuals to realize that exploring new income streams is no longer a nice to have. It is good to have multiple streams of income. If you have multiple streams of income, do you enjoy them?
For me, I think if the multiple streams of income would not in anyway interfere with each other or coincides with each other, then it will be more enjoyable, moreso one can outsource some of the tasks he or she needs to do to employees so it can be much more enjoyable, so I enjoy multiple streams of income on the basis of my explanation.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$3.030
This is not actually about enjoyment, it is actually related to what is needed for your financial stability and security. Multiple sources of income make syou financially stable and secure.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
This is not actually about enjoyment, it is actually related to what is needed for your financial stability and security. Multiple sources of income
This is not actually about enjoyment, it is actually related to what is needed for your financial stability and security. Multiple sources of income make syou financially stable and secure.
Some are happy/having fun for having multiple sources of income despite the low pay grade. Of course, it is better if your multiple sources of income make you financially secure.
Post automatically merged:

For me, I think if the multiple streams of income would not in anyway interfere with each other or coincides with each other, then it will be more enjoyable, moreso one can outsource some of the tasks he or she needs to do to employees so it can be much more enjoyable, so I enjoy multiple streams of income on the basis of my explanation.
Likewise. I enjoy having multiple streams of income as long as they are interfering with one another and they are making me productive.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.680
it is so sad, I do not have multiple incomes online. I have a full-time job and I cannot set aside the work that pays me well. Those who are working full-time online, surely have multiple streams of income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Truth be told its not easy having and managing multiple sources of income, but the reward is pretty awesome. So yes i enjoy having multiple sources of income l. Its simply the best.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.988
Truth be told its not easy having and managing multiple sources of income, but the reward is pretty awesome. So yes i enjoy having multiple sources of income l. Its simply the best.
It is truly not easy to manage multiple sources of income but if you are able to do so, you will have so much money

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.863
As for me, this is an ideal to have. If I can only be in this situation, I would be in seventh heaven. The milestone is still in the process of being in this situation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.988
As for me, this is an ideal to have. If I can only be in this situation, I would be in seventh heaven. The milestone is still in the process of being in this situation.
The money someone you will get from one source of income may not be enough and that is why it is advisable to have more than one source of income

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's always good to have multiple sources of income. My main job is to do translation on a freelance basis. When I have time, I also do online surveys and post on forums for extra income. I have passive income from my investment in stocks.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.988
It's always good to have multiple sources of income. My main job is to do translation on a freelance basis. When I have time, I also do online surveys and post on forums for extra income. I have passive income from my investment in stocks.
I do not have a major job that I do, I have chosen to work fully on paid to post forums so that I will have money and also be able to save up.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people do if one will not generate you money anymore other will everybody wants to have multiple source of income because it provides a lot of things like safe feeling

Having multiple steams of income is a huge benefit you be more confident with your money since if the money stops coming in you still have ways you can make cash

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.988
Most people do if one will not generate you money anymore other will everybody wants to have multiple source of income because it provides a lot of things like safe feeling

Having multiple steams of income is a huge benefit you be more confident with your money since if the money stops coming in you still have ways you can make cash
Multiple streams of income is very good so that you can make money from another platform if one platform decide not to function anymore and that is the major benefits apart from you making money from different sources

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, of course I enjoy multiple streams of income. I will continue to increase my source of income as long as it is possible to manage it properly at the same time. I sell online on several marketplaces, I am also an online marketer for several products, I am active on several paid forums, I am active on several survey sites. I enjoyed it. 😁

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.988
Yes, of course I enjoy multiple streams of income. I will continue to increase my source of income as long as it is possible to manage it properly at the same time. I sell online on several marketplaces, I am also an online marketer for several products, I am active on several paid forums, I am active on several survey sites. I enjoyed it. 😁
The only reason why I do not really enjoy it is because I have to do extra work and I have to work on all those platforms which may be quite stressful for me sometimes especially when I'm very busy with my offline job

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only reason why I do not really enjoy it is because I have to do extra work and I have to work on all those platforms which may be quite stressful for me sometimes especially when I'm very busy with my offline job
Yes, sometimes I am very busy with my main job, so I reduce activity in paid forums and online surveys. Sometimes I also feel tired and bored, I will take time to rest.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It does feel great to have multiple sources of income because that will mean you can get more money in a month and can use the excess money to save and invest

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.988
There are even a lot of days when I will not even have the time to come online and I don't feel good about it but I don't have a choice. I already set a time table for it
Yes, sometimes I am very busy with my main job, so I reduce activity in paid forums and online surveys. Sometimes I also feel tired and bored, I will take time to rest.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wonder who doesn't? More money simply means more comfort, control and happiness. I wonder who will not like such opportunity. Am even streching myself to achieve it.

Back