Do you fast?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.600
I do not fat but I have tried fasting in the past. In my experience, fasting is one of the best ways to remain fit and healthy without a lot of work our or strict dieting. Have you tried fasting?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$1.970
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I do practice fasting from time to time. I find it can have both physical and mental/spiritual benefits. During Ramadan, I take part in the traditional dawn to dusk fasting as well. While challenging at times, I appreciate how fasting helps me recentre, practise self-discipline, and feel more grounded. It's a personal choice that works for me.

jasonryer

Complete Stranger
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, I practices fasting for all the amazing health benefits - cleaning up all the cells in the body - for more energy, strength and immunity. But for most fasting is a non-starter (it's HARD!). BUT there's an easier way:
Fasting Mimicking Diets.
Yes, you can get the benefits of fasting without fasting and while eating tasty meals.
I've seen so much success that I wrote a Prolon 1 Day Reset Review here:
as a way to try this diet for just 1 day and see if it works for you.
You don't want to miss this - so check it out!

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.510
Raw Dex
$0.008
I seldom fast unless for medical checkup. I need to eat three meals a day to keep myself energized. I've also heard that fasting occasionally is good for health. Perhaps I should give it a try.

Back