Do you find it easy to compromise when working with the team?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
In the past, I used to compromise on certain things with my teammates. I find it easy because we have the same line of work and can communicate freely and wisely during the working hours. It is not a perfect team, but we can still pursue achieving the common goals of the team without any shortcomings. It is a way of being flexible when working with others.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.450
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, each member may have his/her own ideas and way of doing things. To work as a team, you need to make compromises at times so that the common goal can be achieved.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Being able to shift grounds and find a mutually beneficial position is an attribute any business person and corporate worker must learn to be able to succeed. This is because things would not always go the way you want it in business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
This would be possible and also a lot easier when the team is able to understand each other, though it might not be completely but at least to some extent and work together.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Yes, each member may have his/her own ideas and way of doing things. To work as a team, you need to make compromises at times so that the common goal can be achieved.
This is an ideal thing to do. However, there are times that some co-workers do not want to compromise. I must say that I do not want to work with these people.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes, when working with a team you are required to be very flexible and compromise usually comes with that. When you refuse to give in to that you'll actually not be able to achieve the team's goals.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
It is easy for me, I am a well-adjusted individual and I can always dance with the music. It is not good to create controversy that may ruin good relationships in the workplace and even at home.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is easy for me, I am a well-adjusted individual and I can always dance with the music. It is not good to create controversy that may ruin good relationships in the workplace and even at home.
That is a good characteristic in my own opinion and everyone who runs a business needs that level of flexibility. Being able to compromise in some situations will give you an edge as a worker.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Whenever you are working as a team your personal decision does not matter because you have to go by the decision of the team so that everything will go as it is planned.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
That is a good characteristic in my own opinion and everyone who runs a business needs that level of flexibility. Being able to compromise in some situations will give you an edge as a worker.
It is not hard to do. Let us just add conflict. We have to compromise our feelings to avoid regrets. There are people in a business center that may observe us and would feel discouraged to approach us if know about our attitude.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Sometimes, when working with a team you are required to be very flexible and compromise usually comes with that. When you refuse to give in to that you'll actually not be able to achieve the team's goals.
A basic principle: 'give and take' can still be used in a team. It is a matter of knowing the importance of camaraderie and be innovative with them. I do hope that managers can do this.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
There is no way that compromise can be eroded from a business. That is because every member of the team comes with different interests. There must be a compromise for all these interests to be married together.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not hard to do. Let us just add conflict. We have to compromise our feelings to avoid regrets. There are people in a business center that may observe us and would feel discouraged to approach us if know about our attitude.
You're right, but people who are very emotional may find it difficult to compromise their feelings. But of course it is something everyone must learn in a business venture.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
It is not very easy for me but we just have to agree with the team. Since it is a joint stuff, we cannot just think that they should always take our ideas and make use of them. We may not be right all the time

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I depend on the people in the team. Sometimes there are types of people who like to dominate in a team, they always want to be heard and their opinions used. If in one team there are several who try to dominate each other, it will be difficult for cooperation to find common ground and the best solution.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Compromise is the ability to carry along the interests of other people in your work. It is a character of unselfishness and you have to be unselfish when working with a team.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not very easy for me but we just have to agree with the team. Since it is a joint stuff, we cannot just think that they should always take our ideas and make use of them. We may not be right all the time
if you're working individually it is not necessary but if you're working with a team, you must always try to compromise in some certain things. You have to go with the general idea.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
if you're working individually it is not necessary but if you're working with a team, you must always try to compromise in some certain things. You have to go with the general idea.
The major reasons why you need to compromise is that you cannot expect all the decisions that you make to be the appropriate all the time.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that sometimes compromising may never be an option under any circumstances. You should not look like a person who may be used like a tissue paper and thrown away by your co-workers.

Back