Do You Generate Daily, Weekly, Or Monthly Passive Income?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who may be earning tons of money in a single day. On the other hand, there might be some folks who may be earning passive income on a weekly basis. On the contrary, there might be many people who may be earning money on monthly basis as well. The fact remains that all of them might be generating the same amount of money. However, the time period it takes may differ. So, what time period do you prefer and why?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
For now I don't have any passive earning income source. however I would like to invest in the real estate and properties venture where I would be collecting the rent from the properties monthly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
At the moment i am currently at zero. I do not have any source of generating passive income. Though i believe with time i might be able to get a way to generate passive income for myself.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I preferred to generate daily income because it is one of the ways of which I can put food on your table generating daily income keeps you enough room to make decent amount of money for yourself which is impressive.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
There are many people who may be earning tons of money in a single day. On the other hand, there might be some folks who may be earning passive income on a weekly basis. On the contrary, there might be many people who may be earning money on monthly basis as well. The fact remains that all of them might be generating the same amount of money. However, the time period it takes may differ. So, what time period do you prefer and why?
I am not even generating a passive income now. I am trying to work on having a blog and also generating a passive income from it but it is not as easy as I thought.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
I generate passive income daily, for example, at least one of my online stores will generate sales every day, I generate revenue on my blog every day. However, I will have tom wat for weeks or even months to receive that money.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I receive some of my passive income monthly , other income I get quarterly or annually. Mainly my online income I receive monthly , other income I receive less frequently and have to plan my finances accordingly.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not even generating a passive income now. I am trying to work on having a blog and also generating a passive income from it but it is not as easy as I thought.

I can understand that because it is pretty hard to generate passive income. Investing money could be a very hard choice, but it depends on the kind of opportunity available in the first place.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well at the moment the crypto staking I made is bringing in daily prophet which are the end of the month would amount to something good that I will re-sake again.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
I earn passive income from real estate and that income comes in every month. That is because rents are paid every month as I don't like yearly payments. And it feels good to be paid passively every month.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently involved in a number of investment programs. A few of these investment programs pay me dividends on a monthly basis. The bulk of these schemes generate passive cinema for me every year. None earns me income on a daily basis.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have always wanted to earn passive income but I know that it is not very easy. There are people who earn passive income every day. My plan is to invest in real estate in a few years so as to generate some passive income.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well at the moment the crypto staking I made is bringing in daily prophet which are the end of the month would amount to something good that I will re-sake again.
It is good for you to invest in crypto staking.
I personally am not well versed with the world of crypto, let alone the concept of crypto staking. Could you please share on what exactly you do or did in this crypto staking venture?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I used to generate weekly passive income, but the vehicle developed faults. I think weekly or monthly income would be better, giving you time to plan out what you'll do with the money.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many people who generate passive income on monthly basis. However, the amount of profits they earn is quite low. So, they have to invest a huge sum of money in order to gain high amount of profits.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
There are many people who generate passive income on monthly basis. However, the amount of profits they earn is quite low. So, they have to invest a huge sum of money in order to gain high amount of profits.
That's why it's not easy to see younger people generating revenue from passive income easily as they have to work to accumulate enough capital for that. Most retirees usually have sufficient money for that.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good for you to invest in crypto staking.
I personally am not well versed with the world of crypto, let alone the concept of crypto staking. Could you please share on what exactly you do or did in this crypto staking venture?
You stake your coin just like savings in banks but in a way that you can lock them either flexible or fixed and it would be yielding you some little percentages of it on a daily basis. But recently I would want to start making calls on crypto coins and make a profit from it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I'm doing none for now I don't have any passive earning income source. but I'm looking forward to investing in the real estate and properties I know this one is sure for me

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's why it's not easy to see younger people generating revenue from passive income easily as they have to work to accumulate enough capital for that. Most retirees usually have sufficient money for that.

Majority of the people never become rich until or unless they reach older age. Becoming a rich person at a young age is something that does not happen overnight and most of the people have to work harder, no matter what.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have any passive income source for now and so i do not earn passive income on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. I've been thinking of earning through passive income lately though.

Back