Do you get bored posting on forums?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.683
Honestly, I sometimes get bored because my daily routine can feel monotonous. However, I take breaks to relieve the boredom and remind myself that I am not rich and I need to work to survive. Afterward, I felt motivated to start forum posting again. How about you?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
Honestly, I sometimes get bored because my daily routine can feel monotonous. However, I take breaks to relieve the boredom and remind myself that I am not rich and I need to work to survive. Afterward, I felt motivated to start forum posting again. How about you?
I also feel bored when I see I'm the only visitor but I encouraged myself to post and think members are around.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.683
I also feel bored when I see I'm the only visitor but I encouraged myself to post and think members are around.

Yes, when you are alone on the forum website, it can be boring. It feels like no one will engage with your posts.
Post automatically merged:

I will feel bored if there is no active interaction. It is like working on a spooky site.

Haha. That is correct. It feels quite creepy when you are alone working on the forum website. I felt that way before.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
I do not post to the level where I get bored. I post as long as I have time and as long as I enjoy

That's good way to post on the forums. If you spend lots of time in posting on forums you will easily get bored from it. I have tried it and don't consistently post because of the boredom. I am trying to change my way now.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.830
That's good way to post on the forums. If you spend lots of time in posting on forums you will easily get bored from it. I have tried it and don't consistently post because of the boredom. I am trying to change my way now.
If you are posting on multiple forums, you will be basically posting the same content, even when you are using different language. I see a lot of users republishing content.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.208
If you are posting on multiple forums, you will be basically posting the same content, even when you are using different language. I see a lot of users republishing content.

Yes, that's many of the people do that. I try not to do that. That's the reason I am not active on all the forums altogether, daily.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
There is a point that it gets to and you would get bored of posting on forums. When it happens like that, just try and relax. When you are done relaxing, you would get your mojo back.

Back