Do you give up on earning websites after some days?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, you should not give up on earning websites after some days. It may take some time to learn the ropes and start earning money, but if you are persistent and don't give up, you can eventually start to see results. It is important to remember that with any online earning opportunity, you get out what you put in. The more effort you put in, the more likely you are to see success. You should also research different websites to make sure they are reputable and reliable.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I haven't given up a site. Who knows if there's something good awaiting me on the new site. It's worth to wait if learned thru feedback that it's a good site if not no reason to extend the wait.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, you should not give up on earning websites after some days. It may take some time to learn the ropes and start earning money, but if you are persistent and don't give up, you can eventually start to see results. It is important to remember that with any online earning opportunity, you get out what you put in. The more effort you put in, the more likely you are to see success. You should also research different websites to make sure they are reputable and reliable.
No, i'm not, this site is my 2nd earning site that legit, and i'm glad my friends told me about this site. Sure, i will learn and try hard to make it. So far, i enjoy forum site. I hope i find another site that legit and enjoyable

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, i'm not, this site is my 2nd earning site that legit, and i'm glad my friends told me about this site. Sure, i will learn and try hard to make it. So far, i enjoy forum site. I hope i find another site that legit and enjoyable
What are other earning sites you are involved?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$10.006
To succeed in anything you set your heart or mind towards, consistency is the key. When i join an earning site i dont give up unless in situations where i have too much work load hence i may not be able to give the site much attention.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have not given up on any earning sites as such. Yes, BMF ( Beer Money Forum) was one site where I couldn't continue being for long because I didn't feel comfortable with the topics there and couldn't contribute much there. I still have an account there and I might go back there if I feel that I can contribute well there.
The other sites that I joined did well for few months and I got a few payments there. But then they started behaving crazy and I could sense that they are turning into scam soon.. I just left them and in a month time they were shut.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not given up on any earning sites as such. Yes, BMF ( Beer Money Forum) was one site where I couldn't continue being for long because I didn't feel comfortable with the topics there and couldn't contribute much there. I still have an account there and I might go back there if I feel that I can contribute well there.
The other sites that I joined did well for few months and I got a few payments there. But then they started behaving crazy and I could sense that they are turning into scam soon.. I just left them and in a month time they were shut.
So how many forum sites that you still active in it? Dont mention mylot, i need another options, Arunima. Thanks

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes topics on a forum is why I don't post for long there. But on beermoneyforum, I find there topics more interesting than trendri

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Sometimes topics on a forum is why I don't post for long there. But on beermoneyforum, I find there topics more interesting than trendri
Oh! That's interesting to know that you have found interesting topics there on BMF. I have not checked the site in a while and so I am not sure what's latest there. When I joined it, it was more about the finance and business stuffs being discussed there. And all the ways to make money. There was general chat section there but I don't think that it was paid to post there. Recently I have heard about some sister site owned by the same admin and it is supposed to be more user friendly and you have a wide range of topics that might interest everyone. I haven't checked it yet.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! That's interesting to know that you have found interesting topics there on BMF. I have not checked the site in a while and so I am not sure what's latest there. When I joined it, it was more about the finance and business stuffs being discussed there. And all the ways to make money. There was general chat section there but I don't think that it was paid to post there. Recently I have heard about some sister site owned by the same admin and it is supposed to be more user friendly and you have a wide range of topics that might interest everyone. I haven't checked it yet.
Yes it is bmf dog io. I don't like that one because it is a company review forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Yes it is bmf dog io. I don't like that one because it is a company review forum
Yes, it is bmf.io. Seems like some users are facing problem there to log in..
I had an impression that there are varieties of topics to be discussed there. I was planning to join the site keeping that in mind. I had no clue that it was a company review forum. People on Forum Coin had good reviews about it. They mentioned that quite a variety of topics to be discussed there and each one will find something of their interest.
Post automatically merged:

So how many forum sites that you still active in it? Dont mention mylot, i need another options, Arunima. Thanks
I am active on RIF, Forum Coin and Trendri. All these have worked well for me so far. I have enjoyed them and made decent money from them.

Last edited:
Back