Do you give up on earning websites after some days?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
One likes to be associated with a site or put their efforts and time there if one feels that it's worth it. And is paying back. If one feels that the time and efforts are not adequately rewarded or if the work environment there on the site is not conducive, it is better to leave the site and look for other better options.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It's not good to give up, give that company or site a chance to make the site right for the sake of everyone wanting to earn. There's always ups and downs.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Sometimes, it's good to take a break especially when you start feeling burnt out. This will help you freshen up so you can make meaningful contributions all the time.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Taking a break is different from totally giving up on the site. I often take breaks from the sites and go missing from time to time for few days. But if I like the site, I am always back to it. Be it online or offline work, one needs to take those breaks to rejuvenate. Even online work and forum sites can be exhaustive and totally burn you up. So, breaks do help to keep up the energy level and motivation.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
Well, I have given up on Rollercoin. That website would make you play games and pay you a really small amount of money. You should also invest money and buy "products" in there in order to increase your mining power.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I have given up on Timebuck because their withdrawal threshold is very high. Secondly, their works are highly underpriced and some will take you to time to complete.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have given up on Timebuck because their withdrawal threshold is very high. Secondly, their works are highly underpriced and some will take you to time to complete.
I have always avoided sites that have a high threshold for payout. It seems like ages to reach the threshold and that can be really frustrating and discouraging. Also, it might be the case where the site turns out to be a scam only when you took so long to reach the threshold. I have heard people share such stories and it's demotivating to join such sites.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I give up on the sites when they reduce their pay rate to an extent that I feel wasting my time there. Also sometimes I get bored of being on the site, then instead of quitting the site, I take a break and then come back again site.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is bmf.io. Seems like some users are facing problem there to log in..
I had an impression that there are varieties of topics to be discussed there. I was planning to join the site keeping that in mind. I had no clue that it was a company review forum. People on Forum Coin had good reviews about it. They mentioned that quite a variety of topics to be discussed there and each one will find something of their interest.
Post automatically merged:

I am active on RIF, Forum Coin and Trendri. All these have worked well for me so far. I have enjoyed them and made decent money from them.
On forumcoin, like how much do you earn daily there?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
On forumcoin, like how much do you earn daily there?
It depends on the kind of activities you are involved with. There is no limit for the maximum number of posts. However the payrates is reduced after 10 posts and that can be discouraging. Also different forum sections have different payrates. If you are accepted as article writer, you can earn more there. Also, there are offers from users and other rewards and lottery that can add up to your daily earnings. I have earned anything between 10 cents to 70 cents in a day. I don't keep myself logged in there for more than 45 minutes.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, you should not give up on earning websites after some days. It may take some time to learn the ropes and start earning money, but if you are persistent and don't give up, you can eventually start to see results. It is important to remember that with any online earning opportunity, you get out what you put in. The more effort you put in, the more likely you are to see success. You should also research different websites to make sure they are reputable and reliable.
Definitely, maybe in first days you are not earning alot but you can increase it when you gained experience.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I have not given up on any earning sites as such. Yes, BMF ( Beer Money Forum) was one site where I couldn't continue being for long because I didn't feel comfortable with the topics there and couldn't contribute much there. I still have an account there and I might go back there if I feel that I can contribute well there.
The other sites that I joined did well for few months and I got a few payments there. But then they started behaving crazy and I could sense that they are turning into scam soon.. I just left them and in a month time they were shut.
I can understand what you said because it's not a forum like RIF and FC and have topics that are tricky

Back