Do you give up on investing after failure or learn lessons and invest again?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a difference between winners and losers which is in how they handle defeat. Some people after the first attempt at investing in any business or project, they tend to give up the idea of ever running a business or investing in one that is being run by someone else which shows that they are losers but winners would take lessons from the failure and go again.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it depends. Sometimes I prefer to stay away from this , but sometimes I am interested in something and I invest again and try not to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it depends. Sometimes I prefer to stay away from this , but sometimes I am interested in something and I invest again and try not to repeat the mistakes of the past.
This means that you are not giving up and you take lessons from the one that you failed at and that is what a makes a good investor in the world if investments and business as even the top men we know to be greats were ones failures at one investment or two.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
It will depends on the amount lost. If the lost invested amount is very huge I will quit investing in that particular investment type but if it's a minimal loss I would proceed on investing despite the loss.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
My investment went wrong a couple of times until one day I was able to get return on investment. My three businesses failed before I went on to build a profitable business. I learn lesson and start again

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
When encountering failure in investment, I would think of the reasons and learn from mistakes. If I still have spare money, I would look into various investment options and invest again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
There is a difference between winners and losers which is in how they handle defeat. Some people after the first attempt at investing in any business or project, they tend to give up the idea of ever running a business or investing in one that is being run by someone else which shows that they are losers but winners would take lessons from the failure and go again.
I have not given up on investment but there are some websites that I have given up on and I cannot try to invest in such a website anymore like high-yield investment programs. I cannot try them again

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
For me anytime i experience failure, what i do is to take a little break and find out what i did wrong then learn form it, once i have the resources to start again, i start.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
For me anytime i experience failure, what i do is to take a little break and find out what i did wrong then learn form it, once i have the resources to start again, i start.
This is the same thing I do and I think it is better than giving up. At least, I will still try it again and I may be lucky to make it successful. We just have to keep trying

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
I am yet to start investing at large scale so a lot to learn and yes we shouldn't lose hope and should try to keep ourselves invested
I have never invested on a large-scale too because I do not have enough money to do so but I am hoping to do something like that very soon. I just hope it works out

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It entirely depends on the kind of business model and the strategy involved. If I am failing again and again, then I would consider other things if there is no room for learning a new strategy that would benefit me.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It entirely depends on the kind of business model and the strategy involved. If I am failing again and again, then I would consider other things if there is no room for learning a new strategy that would benefit me.
I think we also need to realise that some businesses are not for us and that is why I will continue to fail and fail so it is better to do another kind of business entirely. The new one may work

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.030
Something remain fact and fact always remain fact just by saying things verbally we cannot change it, if I defeat in some specific business I won't do it again rather I prefer to do other business or job.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Something remain fact and fact always remain fact just by saying things verbally we cannot change it, if I defeat in some specific business I won't do it again rather I prefer to do other business or job.
This is why it is very good for you to know the kind of business that will work for you instead of just doing any business that you don't even know if it is meant for you or not

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why it is very good for you to know the kind of business that will work for you instead of just doing any business that you don't even know if it is meant for you or not

The first thing that many people need to highlight is the issues that involve businesses. If they encounter a problem, then they may need to address it. this is how things work in the best way possible.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
The first thing that many people need to highlight is the issues that involve businesses. If they encounter a problem, then they may need to address it. this is how things work in the best way possible.
It is very important to address every problem that you face in your workplace so that you are not going to face the same problem again and that is why it is important to have meetings but not all of the time

Back