Do you have a fixed deposits

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I don't have a fixed deposits. I don't rate it because the interest offered by the financial institutions in my country are not worth it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I do not have a fixed deposit account, i just have a saving account. Although, on my bank app there is something like a fixed deposit feature where one can lock one's money for a particular amount of time and get interest.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.215
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do not have a fixed deposit account, i just have a saving account. Although, on my bank app there is something like a fixed deposit feature where one can lock one's money for a particular amount of time and get interest.

If you have enough money in your account and you want to keep that amount in your saving account then it's better to fix that amount because you will get better interest rate than what you get from saving account.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.970
Raw Dex
$5.693
I don't have a fixed deposits. I don't rate it because the interest offered by the financial institutions in my country are not worth it.
In India the interest rates on a fixed deposit are not bad and at present you can get more than 7% and it also depends on term

Back