Do you have a Power bank?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Yes I have a power bank and I am even thinking of buying a new one once I get the capital for it, I can't count the number of times power bank has saved me.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Alams

Complete Stranger
Sep 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people might come from a good region but power supply here is not a constant thing you will see any hour. It's a must to have a power bank if you want to enjoy your phone here unless you have a generator. I have an oraimo power bank

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Yes I have a power bank and I am even thinking of buying a new one once I get the capital for it, I can't count the number of times power bank has saved me.
I used to use it so many times in the day and keep it full charged but the day I purchased new phone I have stopped using it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I used to use it so many times in the day and keep it full charged but the day I purchased new phone I have stopped using it
What was your reason though? Was it that the new phone's battery was strong enough to last you all day or was there another reason for this.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
A power bank is a very small and lightweight device that can be used to charge our smartphone, iPod, etc and it's so useful in places where there is problem of power cuts and also useful when we go on vacations

Yes I have and I keep it in my car these days as charging port of my car is not working from last few days.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Powerbank is a necessity companion in Nigeria. if you have gadget and you dont have Powerbank, you are not done yet. Power supply here is not regular and steady.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, I do need to have a power bank. It is a great backup if there is a power outage. A big NO for those virtual teachers without it.
It is very necessary for we can't avoid power interruption that may happen without a notice to residents. I only have two left now for my nephew is needing it for their seminar workshop in other city.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A power bank is a very small and lightweight device that can be used to charge our smartphone, iPod, etc and it's so useful in places where there is problem of power cuts and also useful when we go on vacations

I actually do have a power bank. However, I don’t use it that often. I tend to just plug the charger in the wall socket and charge my phone in that way.

Back