Do you have a printer at home

misha

Notable
Dec 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
no i don't when we bought our first computer that time we received a printer with it but due to space issue at home and we hardly need it we sale off

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
no i don't when we bought our first computer that time we received a printer with it but due to space issue at home and we hardly need it we sale off
It happens like that too and that is why I cannot buy a printer because I don't need it all the time like other things

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I own an HP Ink Tank 319 Colour Printer, which is cost-effective for my needs as I only require approximately 100-150 printouts per month. This printer includes all the features I need for my printing, scanning, and copying tasks with ease and simplicity. The printing cost is just about 20 paise in Indian rupees for a color print, and it can even print photos. The ink refill process is convenient, no-waste, and mess-free, thanks to the resealable bottles and HP's unique ink tank system. Overall, this printer is a great choice for my printing needs.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I own an HP Ink Tank 319 Colour Printer, which is cost-effective for my needs as I only require approximately 100-150 printouts per month. This printer includes all the features I need for my printing, scanning, and copying tasks with ease and simplicity. The printing cost is just about 20 paise in Indian rupees for a color print, and it can even print photos. The ink refill process is convenient, no-waste, and mess-free, thanks to the resealable bottles and HP's unique ink tank system. Overall, this printer is a great choice for my printing needs.
That's cool. I'm also planning to buy a printer, I'll look out for that brand and model.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some computer users require a printer for 10-15 printouts in a year, so it is more cost effective to outsource printing. Do you have a printer at home, or do you get the printing work done elsewhere?
I get my printing work done else where, but I will look into acquiring one in the future

Back