Do you have a separate bank account for online earnings?

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
I get my earnings through Pay Pal and for Indians we cannot keep money in PayPal as they are automatically transferred to the bank account Unless I create yet another bank account specially for online earnings they will go to my general bank account. Have no intention to do so.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
I have a separate bank account for my online earnings. The bank is affiliated by PayPal like Union Bank and Bank of the Philippine Islands.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
My online income goes to my general account after I withdraw it from Binance as I get paid through crypto in all the sites I work in. I don't see the need to put it in a different account given that I don't earn much from my online job.

Fidelia

Somewhat Known
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$2.950
I don't actually see the need to open a seperate account for online earnings. It is very expensive to maintain a bank account. Why have multiple of them?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do not earn much online. No need to have a separate account for online earnings. I usually receive PayPal money for my online tasks. I just keep the money in my PayPal account. When the amount accumulated to a certain extent, I transfer the money to one of my bank accounts.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I do not earn much online. No need to have a separate account for online earnings. I usually receive PayPal money for my online tasks. I just keep the money in my PayPal account. When the amount accumulated to a certain extent, I transfer the money to one of my bank accounts.
I also don't see any need of having a separate account as the amount is really small. So I always withdraw it to binance then to my mobile money account without an issue. I use that money to buy data subscription so I don't see any problem with putting in my usual account.

Back