Do you have a stage fear?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.013
In school, we had lots of students who used to fear and then were asked to stand on the stage and give a speech/performance. I never had that feeling. Now also at the office few of my colleagues feel nervous when they have to explain anything to a group.

Do you still have stage fear?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
When I was in elementary and high school, I had stage fright. I trembled and my voice too, but when I entered college, I no longer have stage fright. I joined many organizations like ROTARACT CLUB and I was the club president for straight 3 years. There were many clubs I joined that made my fear to face the audience disappeared like smoke.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
@Stardom22 , take energy vitamins when you have a task to do a speech on stage. You will never feel stage fright. That was what I did. I took Vitamin E when there is a talk or appearance on stage. During high school graduation, I also had fear.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.013
@Starmix I remember when I was in 10th Grade we had a singing competition in the school. As I was good at singing my class teacher gave my name in the competition without my consent as she wanted to have at least one nomination from her class. I was scared that day and practised a lot in front of my kids but my voice was not like my original voice, my hands were gambling and so was my voice, then one of my friends suggested to close my eyes and sing in the competition and I did what he suggested and I won 2nd prize in the competition.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.525
Raw Dex
$0.013
I was like that but gradually I overcome his fear and once I entered the corporate world I never felt fear or nervousness while demonstrating anything to the subordinates or explaining anything to the bosses. Maybe now with time I have gained self-confidence.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
@Sanjee , it also happened to me. I was 14 at that time when my sisters and brothers urged me to join the singing competition in a town. My brother was so furious at that time that I had no reason to disobey him, so I joined. When I sang I was shaking. I sang Greenfields :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I forgot the lyrics so I added. I was wondering, I was awarded 2nd Prize. :love:

Back