Do You Have a Trading Strategy?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
The best way to consistently make money trading assets is by having a strategy that's profitable more times than it leads to losses.
A lot of those who want to trade full-time takes some time to get this edge. Have you gotten one?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am not personally into trading. It's a risky way and one has to have the risk appetite for it. I don't do trading of any sort but I have financial portfolio that involves other risk involving ways like stocks and mutual funds. My strategy in any investment would be to know about it and then go for it only if you are comfortable and it suits your risk appetite. One learns more and more in the journey but I prefer to have a basic level of understanding and comfortability before venturing into any such financial plan.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
As far as I know, there is no trader who can find the best trading strategy on forex, crypto and stocks, which makes profits more often than losses, each strategy has advantages and disadvantages. For novice traders, they use more simple trading strategies such as Range Trading,

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a professional traders either in stocks, Forex or cryptos, you must have strategic trading formular which you abide with. You don't just trade haphazardly. Your trading formular must be dynamic in nature.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.865
There was a time where i took trading a lot seriously, though was not a professional in any way but there where some methods i made use of that helped a little. For now am not trading, i hope to start later this year.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
yes, indeed I have, for example I only trade at specific moments in which I think the market is optimal for trading or I wait for signals that I think are good entry moments, going blind in the market is not really an option

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
If I can find a way to get paid in bank through crypto then it'll be best and then I can go for crypto trading as I feel it's a better option as compared to stocks

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
This is a good suggestion and that's why we need to look for long term investments as these are the ones that have lesser risk
Exactly, trading is a very risky activity and you have to have a very good strategy to carry it over time. Long-term investment reduces risk, although it will take longer to see results.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't trading because I can't stand the pressure. I nearly have heart attack when the market moves in opposite direction. I have decided to invest in other businesses than to have heart attack.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Trading does involve a lot of risk. So, one needs to have that risk appetite to start trading. And one needs to have the basic knowledge and updates about the market too. If you can't take the pressure or have low risk appetite, it's not your cup of tea. You can either totally avoid it or start with minimal amount that you can take risk with.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I agree with you the best way to consistently make money trading assets is to have a strategy that's profitable more times than it leads to losses. you will enjoy it

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
One of our close friend is totally involved into trading. He earned enough from his job and saved enough to take an early retirement and get into full time trading. We see a couple of big screens in his office room where he keeps tab of the ups and downs in the market. Most of his Investments are for long term there. And we have seen him multiplying his money through trading. But there are days he suffers considerable losses, but he still stays cool and calm. He has developed that kind of attitude over time. Temporary fluctuations don't impact him. He views profit in long term.

Back