Do you have acne

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Personally I don't I have clear skin I don't know why is that I think that genetics plays a big role here what about you do you have acne if yes how you treat it

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally I don't I have clear skin I don't know why is that I think that genetics plays a big role here what about you do you have acne if yes how you treat it
Basically, I have skin that rarely gets acne. I will only get acne during PMS or also when stress hits. However, we can treat acne from within, such as reducing oily food and drinking more water. And of course we have to be diligent in double cleansing our face every day.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
When I was young, I had serious acne problem. I sent to see a dermatologist. She advised me to wash my face twice a day with a mild cleanser and warm water; apply an acne-fighting agent such as benzoyl peroxide or tea tree oil to the affected areas. Apply a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and prevent dryness or irritation.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
When I was in my teens, especially when I was 15-16 years of age, I used to have acne, but acne did not trouble much, a nice facewash would always cure these acne.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.113
I struggled with acne during high school, and it affected my confidence. It is a good thing I do not have acne anymore, but I still get the occasional pimple or two during my period.

Back