Do you have any luck with betting?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes yes betting is my guilty pleasure of course I gamble responsibly I set limits and a timer it helps so much! Everybody should do that if they gamble or bet

Skunkyrial

Complete Stranger
Nov 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's quite a bustling scene at your local betting stands! I've dabbled a bit in offline betting myself and had mixed results—it's all part of the game, right? However, I've noticed that switching to online betting has really shifted my luck, primarily due to the breadth of options and control over the betting process.
Have you ever considered trying out ABCIslands online sports betting services? Their platform stands out with a commendable track record dating back to 1994, offering more than just the basics with excellent customer service, competitive lines, and bonuses that genuinely cater to bettors. What's more, their reliable payout history is something that's often missing in the offline betting scene.

Last edited:

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
've noticed that switching to online betting has really shifted my luck, primarily due to the breadth of options and control over the betting process.
On waht do you place bets? Football and what option corners, goals or just winner? I had luck with corners for time to time but it is not easy. It depends on defender mood in a day. One day he clean all balls in field and another he throw everything in corner.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, don't let me start speak what betting does to me,lol, for me i have very bad experience with battings most of the times i bet on sport betting specifically on football betting and most of the times i lost the bet even if the match is good.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Betting gives no luck except to those lucky people it's easy for them to win a betting. I always bet a lotto but I only win up to 5 figures. It is hard to reach the 6 figures that pay millions.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I wouldn't say that I earn steadily from this, it's a hobby for me, so I just bet small amounts for my skill, but I had cases when I managed to earn a lot from a small amount, very risky, because I bet not on one bet, but on several matches now, and the ratio has increased because of this

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
For me l can't say that l have or haven't the luck in winning of the bets on the sports betting venture, but l have real came up with a good strategy that can give me profits up to 85% winning streak.

Back