Do you have any pet?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
No, I never owned a pet. Here, we live in an appartment and because of lack of space here we don't want to keep a pet.
That's one big reason I have not had pet since 2014. When Topaz dies, it was tough to get over the loss, especially for my daughters. I thought that I would give some years of break. Now, I feel that I have enough responsibilities at present and I can't do justice to a pet. But I am very much inclined to have one in my retirement years. They keep you busy and a will to live for someone.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I have never had a part, I guess I just never developed interest in them as I didn't have one even as a child. But I had so many dolls I loved.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
We keep talking about having pets that are easier to be kept in small spaces. We are allergic to cars and so having cats as pets is out of question. Dogs need space for running and have to be outdoors. Whenever I had dogs, they had enough space to run outdoors... Our native house was big enough for few dogs, two horses and three dogs. I am a bit obsessed with cleaning too. So, they should have a separate space. I don't like them entering kitchen etc.
Birds are suggested by few. But I think that it's cruel to cage those who would love to fly in open space.

Back