Do you have any pet?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I grew up in a house full of pets and had my last pet Topaz, a Golden Retriever till 2014. I didn't get any oet after Topaz left this world. I think with so many obligations at present and with my health conditions, I sm not prepared to have one to take care of. I might think of them in the future if things go well.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have bought a new pet cat and named him Tiktok. He likes to sway his body when sees me bringing food. I love my pet cat Tiktok:LOL:
Tiktok... that's a very trendy name. It brought a smile on my face to read this name. I am sure that if you make videos of Tiktok and put it on Tiktok, soon Tiktok would be a Tiktok star.lol

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.453
Tiktok... that's a very trendy name. It brought a smile on my face to read this name. I am sure that if you make videos of Tiktok and put it on Tiktok, soon Tiktok would be a Tiktok star.lol
Tiktok sways his body if sees me bringing food. It seems he's happy. I shared Tiktok on Mylot and lotters were so amused of his name Tiktok šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ¤£

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I named my cat Tiktok because he sways his body every time he sees me especially if sees my hand with food on it. He is super cute and lovable.:LOL:
That sounds so cute.. It's very evident that both Tiktok and You are fond of each other and enjoy each other's company. It's so nice thar our pets develop a special way to greet us and express their love for us.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
When I was a young girl, I used to have a cat. She was adorable. She loved to sit on my lap while I was doing homework. And I liked the way she stretched. Since she passed away, I never own any pet.

Back