Do you have any pets?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
well, i don't know if i can say they are my pets. There are three cute little puppies that make their way to our yard every afternoon to get fed by me. I always have milk and food ready for them. then we play around for a while but then i head back into the house and they leave, but we do it every day, sometimes they spend the night here.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any pet and I don't think I will have the time to keep one. I am just ok with not having pets maybe I wiilt get one once I am old and I don't have people to talk to.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
well, i don't know if i can say they are my pets. There are three cute little puppies that make their way to our yard every afternoon to get fed by me. I always have milk and food ready for them. then we play around for a while but then i head back into the house and they leave, but we do it every day, sometimes they spend the night here.
That's so kind of you and yes it feels so good to play with them and feed them and is like our moral responsibility to help them, feed them and take care of them

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I have he's a doberman and his name is burger love him but he's a little too clingy can't even go to the bathroom alone trying to teach him to not go to the bathroom with me

Back