Do You Have Emergency Fund?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Covid 19 teach us a lot of things, mostly about how to survived in a hard situation. And this pandemic also remind us how importan of having emergency fund. A lot of people losing their jobs, and with this fund you can survived untill you get the new job.

How about you? Do you have emergency fund or not? Or you dont think you dont need it at all?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everybody should be endeavoring to set aside certain percentage of his income as emergency fund. This would be used as a reprieve in case of any unexpected crisis occur.
Post automatically merged:

Everybody should be endeavoring to set aside certain percentage of his income as emergency fund. This would be used as a reprieve in case of any unexpected crisis occur.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Indeed, cant agree more. Emergency fund for me is really useful , in this case after covid 19 business was not running so well, at it helps a lot.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I cant really say i have an emergency fund kept somewhere though, but i am seriously working on getting one and of cause my savings we well, with time.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The problem i have is that there is alot of cash burn rate on my end hence it has been too difficyulty to classfify my money.Hence my aim to continue to build on the positive cashflow.I have been building on this and it has not been all that easy from time to time but i hope to improve on it by escalating my financial discipline .

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see, when you have regular income, you have to make sure you have it. Its really helps a lot in emergency condition.
Yes I will do that should I will get a stable income.

But you can still save from your irregular income maybe just a little from them
Yeah maybe, but I think it will be a challenge to do that.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I will do that should I will get a stable income.

Yeah maybe, but I think it will be a challenge to do that.
I wish you luck my friend and you have to save your money for emergency fund. Its a must and really help when i needed it.

Back