Do You Have Emergency Fund?

Covid 19 teach us a lot of things, mostly about how to survived in a hard situation. And this pandemic also remind us how importan of having emergency fund. A lot of people losing their jobs, and with this fund you can survived untill you get the new job.

How about you? Do you have emergency fund or not? Or you dont think you dont need it at all?
I got no emergency fund for now. I am paying monthly amortization fee. I wish I can start saving for it this month.

It is important I can definitely understand it's importance. Hoping I can start it!

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I got no emergency fund for now. I am paying monthly amortization fee. I wish I can start saving for it this month.

It is important I can definitely understand it's importance. Hoping I can start it!
Hoping you can start soon my friend, its really helps a lot in hard situation. When my mother in law passed away, we used this fund to cover all the expensive cost.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I spent 50% of my salary sabbing for an emergency fund. It is somehow important to have some savings converted into an emergency fund.
Wow, thats amazing Erly, you did a great job and you did great job finding side income.

Spent 50% on emergency fund is really amazing. I wish i could do that in the future

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.910
Raw Dex
$0.008
Covid 19 teach us a lot of things, mostly about how to survived in a hard situation. And this pandemic also remind us how importan of having emergency fund. A lot of people losing their jobs, and with this fund you can survived untill you get the new job.

How about you? Do you have emergency fund or not? Or you dont think you dont need it at alI
Post automatically merged:

How about you? Do you have emergency fund or not? Or you dont think you dont need it at all?
I think emergency fund is necessary and I have it.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Emergency fund does pay very well. It helps to leverage you in time of unanticipated crisis. You have something to fall on when all hope seem lost.
So it means you have it, right. Yes, emergency fund its really help a lot. Last month my mother in law passed away and she was live in another city and island, so emergency funds cover all cost (plane ticket etc)

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.208
I have learned some valuable lessons from the COVID pandemic, one of which is the importance of having an emergency fund. I have only recently started building my fund, so it is not quite substantial yet.

Back