Do you have entertainment budget?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Guys, keeping our mental health stay sane, we need to take days off from daily routine. My shop always open everyday, but i try to managed my time to spend with my family. Yesterday, my wife, my daughter and i took our first family lunch at one of our favorite resto.
After close my shop very early (thank God the product that we sell was soldout) so i aske my wife to took my daughter to kids playgroudn first, after i close my shop, i pick up my wife and daughter at kids playground and continue to had a very late lunch.
My wife and i are agree to make entertainment budget, so we can do this simple thing that made our family happy. We know, we cant do it daily, so we make aure that we do this at least 2-3 times a month

How about you? Do you have e special budget for this?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have never actually thought about this, now that you mentioned it, it actually makes lots of sense. I am currently trying to restructure things right now, i believe i would make provisions for this.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never actually thought about this, now that you mentioned it, it actually makes lots of sense. I am currently trying to restructure things right now, i believe i would make provisions for this.
I know right? Mental health matters and I always believe in "happy wife happy life" so i agree to make this budget, though

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are really active , well done(y) i happy for you and your good family. family is everything. i don't know we call it entertainment but gambling is what i'm doing in my free time sadly. but i'm looking to quit

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
No, we don't make that special budget but we always ensure that we at least go out for dine-out once a week. Every year we plan a tour within our country. We make budget for the tour and ensure that we save some money for the hotel or the fare. We don't stay in five star hotel as they are out of our budget.

It's better to make a budget for anything we do and ensure that our expenditure doesn't exceed it.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are really active , well done(y) i happy for you and your good family. family is everything. i don't know we call it entertainment but gambling is what i'm doing in my free time sadly. but i'm looking to quit
You have to quit, if you think you can do it.
Yes, family is everything and making them happy is my job as the head of the family. We have to save money for entertainment budget, we can use daily budget for that. So, my wife and i agree to save our money for this. I believe that happy wife is happy life.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
That's so good my friend having an entertainment budget for self and family. In my case, I always have budget for everything. We need to make our family happy.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's so good my friend having an entertainment budget for self and family. In my case, I always have budget for everything. We need to make our family happy.
You have budget for everything? I like that, you are amazing person in and out my friend. I salute you.

Yes, i agree we have to make our family happy, and entertainment budget is A MUST for our family. Why working so hard and our family is not happy, thats the reason why we doing many sites to earn extra money, right? LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
That is true, it must be family first before other things. Money comes when we make effort to earn so let us not feel sorry for our expenses.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Agree with you @Starmix , money will follow if we make an effort to earn more and more. And i always told my wife i will earn more so she can spend more and still we have to stick to our saving plan. Balancing life and enjoy life to the fullest, though.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Agree with you @Starmix , money will follow if we make an effort to earn more and more. And i always told my wife i will earn more so she can spend more and still we have to stick to our saving plan. Balancing life and enjoy life to the fullest, though.
It is also not good to always send money going out. We can set the date and time. Saving is very necessary this time. We are not yet virus-free.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is also not good to always send money going out. We can set the date and time. Saving is very necessary this time. We are not yet virus-free.
Saving is always on the top list, Erly. Entertainment budget always depends on monthly earning, sometime more or less, but saving is always the same amount every month, and emergency fund too. I always do all of it. Yin and yang, balancing life and also plan for the better future.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Saving is always on the top list, Erly. Entertainment budget always depends on monthly earning, sometime more or less, but saving is always the same amount every month, and emergency fund too. I always do all of it. Yin and yang, balancing life and also plan for the better future.
That is true, in my case, I give my sisters money when they want to shop as their happiness and buy what they like. We are happy to see our family happy.

Back