Do You Have Passion For Working Online

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Online business is my first passion. If I can make $100 monthly, I will abandon my offline job and concentrate on it. Online business give me joy. It is my passion.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Sorry about that
Working offline too is good but i don't like it when it's too stressful
Yea working online is indeed good especially when it's your personal business. Working for someone else can be extremely stressful most times. Like my work, we do not have any from of breaks, there are even times where we have to be at the office on Sundays

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yea working online is indeed good especially when it's your personal business. Working for someone else can be extremely stressful most times. Like my work, we do not have any from of breaks, there are even times where we have to be at the office on Sundays
Especially when it pays well. This is why some people prefer blogging or trading with high capital online

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
In most cases people tend to have problems working online because of the petty or peanut pay rate from tasks they have to perform.Only those who are in tier one countries tend to easily make even a $100 for just performimng surveys and a few tasks like trials on various sites.

But if you have a passion like me and many others then you will start from anywhere,as an entreprenuer you ought to kmow that you just cannot afford niot work hard and have tp generate sales online this era we are in now.The most essential thing to note is that you do not have to waste over 6mo ths to one year earnimg peanuts or cents.You can get to learn a few skills of your preference and liking and that are VIABLE and start monetizing them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Yes, it's risky when you work full-time online as once the site shuts down we have no option to earn money. Offline jobs are always better because you get a hint when the employer closes his business, unlike online sites.
It is better to have active work and at the same time a sideline online base to augment some financial needs. My earning here ks for my internet bill. I am so excited to have other income that pays a bill. It's wonderful.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is better to have active work and at the same time a sideline online base to augment some financial needs. My earning here is for my internet bill. I am so excited to have other income that pays a bill. It's wonderful.

You're doing fine on the site. I know you must be doing well on other sites too. For me,I have been active on RIF only these days. I don't find time to work on other sites like ML and bMF but I wish I had time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
You're doing fine on the site. I know you must be doing well on other sites too. For me,I have been active on RIF only these days. I don't find time to work on other sites like ML and bMF but I wish I had time.
I'm less active in ML there are a very few people there since few, so no one could interact our posts to mean no earning. How I like ML pays us in the absence of interactive like in this forum. We can do solo here but paid.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
In most cases people tend to have problems working online because of the petty or peanut pay rate from tasks they have to perform.Only those who are in tier one countries tend to easily make even a $100 for just performimng surveys and a few tasks like trials on various sites.

But if you have a passion like me and many others then you will start from anywhere,as an entreprenuer you ought to kmow that you just cannot afford niot work hard and have tp generate sales online this era we are in now.The most essential thing to note is that you do not have to waste over 6mo ths to one year earnimg peanuts or cents.You can get to learn a few skills of your preference and liking and that are VIABLE and start monetizing them.
No matter what country you are in, if you wish to make up to $100 in a month,you will surely make it. It depends on how hard you can work

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I'm less active in ML there are a very few people there since few, so no one could interact our posts to mean no earnings. How I like ML pays us in the absence of interactive like in this forum. We can do solo here but paid.

I started a discussion there yesterday but it was deleted when I checked it after some time. I could not know the reason for the deletion but that discussion earned 7 cents for me. Yes it's hard to earn there these days.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I started a discussion there yesterday but it was deleted when I checked it after some time. I could not know the reason for the deletion but that discussion earned 7 cents for me. Yes it's hard to earn there these days.
Please cam you tell me what forum is ML? I am very much interested in it. Please if you do so, I will appreciate you

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
With the whole of my heart, I love working online because it is an avenue that allows you to work at your own pace and you could also determine your own plan.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Yes it's my passion to earn online and it's also like a necessity for me to earn online as I like to have more earnings to save and spend and use my free time Wisely.

Back