Do you have programming skills?

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
React is good and wanted. If you want check Angular or NodeJS. Those are also Javascript based frameworks and similar to React. Also very wanted on market for developing mobile apps.
If you will advise Me on what to learn , which would you prefer or seem more easier to use , well i know react is the most demanded for frontend roles and also has lot of users according to statistics thereby making it easier to ask for guide when lost in code.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.834
I do not have a programming skill but I have intentions of learning programming language because if you have such skill, it's an avenue to generate decent money online.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.084
Raw Dex
$0.756
I do not have a programming skill but I have intentions of learning programming language because if you have such skill, it's an avenue to generate decent money online.
Having a programming skill is a very good skill to acquire because there's a lot of job opportunities for those who have the type of knowledge and it is not a saturated niche as well.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
The rise of content management systems have almost eliminated the need of programming skills in website building. Nevertheless, if one has programming skills alongside CMS skills, the both skills VA complement each other in website building.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have programming skills but I see it as a very nice skill. After graphic designing, the next skill i would like to learn would be the programming skills.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
No doubt, having programming skills is a very good thing to acquire, but people advising or encouraging one to delve into the niche are usually not sincere, because it requires tenacity, hardwork and commitment to make the most out of programming, else one would be a mediocre programmer
Post automatically merged:

This is one of the skills that I am willing to learn anytime soon
People are making it big from it
Same here, it is a very lucrative and valuable skills l, only if one can have the patience to go through it, because it is never an easy path as many people portray it to be, but this doesn't mean it is difficult, there are tons of people into it and they are making it.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
No doubt, having programming skills is a very good thing to acquire, but people advising or encouraging one to delve into the niche are usually not sincere, because it requires tenacity, hardwork and commitment to make the most out of programming, else one would be a mediocre programmer
Post automatically merged:

Same here, it is a very lucrative and valuable skills l, only if one can have the patience to go through it, because it is never an easy path as many people portray it to be, but this doesn't mean it is difficult, there are tons of people into it and they are making it.
It is actually a very good thing but we need to realise that it is not everybody who will do it since there are a lot of things that everyone of us can focus on

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.313
It is actually a very good thing but we need to realise that it is not everybody who will do it since there are a lot of things that everyone of us can focus on
Very true, we all are designed to function in different ways, some are naturally gifted when it comes to designing, some are good in joining words together making it look appealing, while some can do copywriting very well, everyone must not be a programmer.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Very true, we all are designed to function in different ways, some are naturally gifted when it comes to designing, some are good in joining words together making it look appealing, while some can do copywriting very well, everyone must not be a programmer.
I believe that it is better for you to learn more even though you are gifted because you cannot know everything so it is better to learn and improve in that skill

Back