Do you have the habit of checking the weather forecast?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.005
It is funny that I only check the weather forecast if experiencing heavy rains in my city. This means that we are expecting strong typhoon. At least, I do not need to be confused for having two seasons in the Philippines: wet and dry seasons.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Absolutely, checking the weather forecast is part of my daily routine. As someone who loves being outdoors, knowing what to expect weather wise is crucial for planning activities or dressing appropriately. I check mobile apps and websites multiple times a day to stay updated on temperature, precipitation chances, wind advisories, and severe storm alerts in my area.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
Yes, I do check the weather forecast every day. I need to know the weather to plan my outdoor activities. If there is heavy rain, I won't go out for a morning walk or groceries shopping.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.778
I do not do it often since I spend most of my time at home. I usually check the weather forecast when I have to travel to another province or visit my family, especially during the rainy or wet season. I was traumatized when we drove during a typhoon last year – our car turned into a submarine. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
I do not check the weather forecast it's learned via TV during news time. I also know if the weather is bad when dark clouds appear in sky.

Back