Do you invest in foreign currencies?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
There are many people who always want to invest money in the Forex market. However,I am actually talking about investing money as a currency holder. There are many people who u vest money in foreign currencies as such investments could prove to be beneficial. So, do you incest money in foreign currencies?

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.003
The only way I normally make money through with currency exchange market is through forex trading it's one of the legit ways to make money if you have the knowledge

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
The only way I normally make money through with currency exchange market is through forex trading it's one of the legit ways to make money if you have the knowledge
It doesn't need that big experience you need to have the basics and the rest will follow itself that means you could gain experience from trading and not required to still learning for 6 months you could even one month having the basis and start trading with money.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.003
It doesn't need that big experience you need to have the basics and the rest will follow itself that means you could gain experience from trading and not required to still learning for 6 months you could even one month having the basis and start trading with money.
It's like you have not traded the forex market before, how many accounts have you blown off before and margin call, forex need your skill and experience demo account preper you for that

Back