DO YOU INVEST IN RAW TALENTS

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For People with Talents mostly in Africa they grow old with the Zeal of making it with their talents but the hardly get to see people who will invest in them.
i am writing this not only to make RIF CASH but for business people or investors to source out people with great talents teach them, take them out of their country, train them and in turn make money from them.

ARE YOU AN INVESTOR? Please Patronize Raw Talents.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For People with Talents mostly in Africa they grow old with the Zeal of making it with their talents but the hardly get to see people who will invest in them.
i am writing this not only to make RIF CASH but for business people or investors to source out people with great talents teach them, take them out of their country, train them and in turn make money from them.

ARE YOU AN INVESTOR? Please Patronize Raw Talents.
Yes I do. I am also trying to invest in my talent. I know how to sing well and I'm working towards it but I want to have a reasonable amount of money before I decide to go into it fully

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations @Bisolami my Yoruba lady, I am wishing you goodluck and financial breakthrough as you take up your talent fully.
Investors should look for raw talent like yours and develop instead of wasting in making people live in poverty.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
It is important to note that investing in raw talent will not bring in income very fast . It is a long-term benefit investment because as you will receive royalty from the revenue generated from such artist in the future

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Congratulations @Bisolami my Yoruba lady, I am wishing you goodluck and financial breakthrough as you take up your talent fully.
Investors should look for raw talent like yours and develop instead of wasting in making people live in poverty.
There is even someone who is telling me about Poppo live application yesterday. It is just like TikTok and others but with a slight difference. I think I will be able to start up something there

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is even someone who is telling me about Poppo live application yesterday. It is just like TikTok and others but with a slight difference. I think I will be able to start up something there
Carry on darling if it is a gospel song i can choreograph for you.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Yes there are still people who invest in raw talents but it is becoming rather rare. This is because these days people tend to buy their way to the top rather than work for it.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
money is something that once goes out of pocket its gone so its better to give Or invest some free time rather investing money first until you have made sure that the person you are putting money on can make it something big for you

Back